Episode 2 (final): Hawk and Dove

Star POV

That morning, I was sitting in the same position as when I woke up last night. Dawn walked into the living room throwing a quick good morning, her footsteps stopped for a second before starting up again the sound getting closer to me. The couch shifted under her weight as she sat down next to me. She gently grabbed my shoulder making me flinch, not expecting the body contact, "Hey, you okay?" she whispered.

I nodded my head numbly as we sat in silence for a moment, "I owe you an apology,"/ "I am so sorry," we both stated together.

We looked at each other for a moment before we started laughing.

"I was going to take Rachel out for a little girls day," she started, "Did you want to come with?"

"That sounds nice Dawn," I smiled.

________________________________

Me, Dawn, and Rachel walked back into the apartment with a load of shopping bags talking about Game of thrones. Today was fun, it was nice to see Rachel smiling for real for once since we've been on this trip. I went to help Dawn put up stuff as Rachel went into the room to start catching up on the show.

"So, what'd you girls do wit Rachel?" Dick walked into the kitchen, "You know, the sullen one?"

"Not much, dork," I retaliated making Dawn laugh a bit.

"we didn't do anything with her," she stated, "just didn't treat her like a kid. She's a good girl."

Me and dawn simultaneously smiled, leaning on the counter, and creeping Dick out.

"Did you wanna take a look?" Dawn asked, "At the case."

As they sat down at the table to talk about the job that Dawn and hank had, I walked into the bathroom to get privacy as I made a video call on my phone.

 "where the hell have you been," she yelled when she answered

"Wake the damn dead why don't you, Simone," I hissed at her.

"I'm sorry, we just all been worried about you," she apologized

I shook my head leaning my weight against the door, "How is everything?"

"its aright, wish you were here, none of us can perform without you so me and Alex have been home for now," she shrugged, "But she need yo help more than anything."

"I'm convinced she might need all three of our help," I sighed, "She has no control and no one to teach her."

"Well like I said we just chillin', call when you need us and be careful yourself, okay Star?"

I nodded my head, "love ya'll, I'll keep ya'll posted," I hung up and sighed.