Intro

Alright let's start this from the beginning, just a summary of my life,

So far...............

I've been an orphan in Gotham city for as long as I can remember. I've had 4 jobs throughout my entire life and only like a total of two of them. Anyway, living in Gotham was just a bad experience in itself, but I gained character living there and made a handful of good friends there that helped me along the way. When I turned 13, I found out that I had these strange powers.

I'm a witch.

Yeah, yeah, Yeah, lets clear this up now. I don't have a damn broom, warts, boils, bad skin, and all those bullshit stereotypes that just popped inside yo damn head.

I come from a line of light witches, they tend to be graced with light magic and beauty that can be compared to the goddess Aphrodite herself. Light witches are also blessed with magic for the purpose of performing self-sacrificial and good deeds for others. Essentially, I come from a long line of powerful saints.

Anyway, I don't really like to use my powers unless i must and the situation demands it.

But my friend Dick Grayson,
⬇️

 Yeah him, he managed to convince me to use them alongside him and his mentor

Yeah him, he managed to convince me to use them alongside him and his mentor. So, I stepped into the job of being a vigilante and protector of Gotham. Well.............. I used to be a vigilante. I left that all behind when I moved from Gotham to travel the states to find myself and my place in the world.

My days now consist of working my jobs as a full-time victim advocate and a part time stage girl in a Burlesque Lounge I finally had peace in life and a little peace of mind when I packed up and left all the negative shit I Gotham.

The hope for that to happen was lost when I heard gunshots from the inside of my neighbor's house.

But that's how I ended up in Detroit with my life turned upside down.

I guess this time wonderland decided to visit Alice.

A/n
Kinda short chapter but it's only the beginning. Sadly I don't own Titans or any of its characters, I only own Star. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it!