Chapter 52

Special thanks to my sister, Natalie, for helping me out with these next two chapters! I'm not the best at writing these scenes myself, so she came in clutch like the awesome sister she is and helped me write it. I hope you guys like it!

The rest of the tour went by agonizingly slow for me, but I managed to make it to the last day without completely losing it. Dominique's and my talk gave me a spark of hope, and I suppose that's why I didn't make much of a fuss the past few days. I had faith that John would make the right decision in the end. He had to.

I shouldn't have been so sure about that, though.

It was the night before we headed back to London, and the band somehow had racked up enough cash from the shows to get us all hotel rooms, nice hotel rooms. Although there was enough money for each of us to get our own rooms, John and I decided to pair up—for obvious reasons—and I was fairly certain that the only reason the band didn't give us any trouble about it was because they could use the extra money to get blitzed, which they took no time in doing. The two of us had a little to drink too, so it was a trip trying to find our room, giggling like two schoolgirls as we stumbled down the halls, grabbing onto each other like our lives depended on it.

We burst into our hotel room and nearly tripped over each other's feet as we staggered towards the bed, our lips connected and our hands tugging at each other's clothes, ungracefully pulling the shirts over our heads and the pants down our legs and over our feet. Things started to become a blur after John pushed me down on the bed and I crawled back on my elbows to the headboard, smiling at him as he crawled in after me, slipping in between my legs and capturing my lips with his again.

As he pressed into me, I could feel his hard against mine, and the sensation drove me wild. I tugged at his hair, desperate to feel him inside me instead of against me; to relieve the tension that had quickly built down there.

John seemed to understand my wordless plea and began kissing down my neck and torso at a tortuously slow pace. He stopped just below my navel and looked up at me, showing off that toothy grin of his I adored so much. I couldn't help but smile back down at him as I wrapped one of my hands in his hair and gently nudged his head towards where I really wanted it to go.

The bassist let out a soft laugh at my boldness, teasingly rubbing his hands up my legs all the while maintaining eye contact with me. It briefly occurred to me that John was being excessively affectionate, but I easily brushed it off as having something to do with the alcohol or the fact that we hadn't had much time alone throughout this tour. It wasn't his fault, though—the band was a disorganized mess that couldn't get their shit together, and so most of the week was spent working on their subpar, unoriginal songs and racing against the clock to get from one place to the next. Tonight was an absolute godsend.

I sighed in relief as John finally curled his fingers under the waistband of my underwear and pulled them off, throwing them carelessly to the side. When John got off the bed to strip off his own underwear, I took the opportunity to sit up and begin to shift so that I would be on my hands and knees. I was surprised when I felt John's firm grip on my wrist as he knelt back down on the bed.

"Something wrong?" I asked as I settled into my original position.

"No...I-I just wanna see you," he stammered, looking down at the mattress in bashful embarrassment.

I reached up and cupped one of his warm cheeks, feeling the faint blush that had spread across his face. "Of course," I answered, grinning up at him.

John lightly kissed my wrist and returned to his place between my legs, draping his body over mine and attacking my neck with his mouth again. A quiet moan escaped my lips and I instinctively rolled my hips up into his, looking for any kind of friction. I smirked as I felt his own moan vibrate against my skin, clearly affected by my move.

He lifted his head to look at me, a sly grin stretching across his face, and brought his fingers up to my lips, softly ghosting over them. I couldn't take his teasing any longer, and so I unceremoniously put my mouth around two of his fingers and swirled my tongue around them, John's erratic breath fanning over my skin. He slowly drew his hand away from me, producing a lewd, wet sound as his fingers were released from my mouth.

The bassist trailed his hand down my body and sat back on his heels. As his hand reached its final destination between my legs, I drew in a sharp breath. He noticed and glanced up at me with concern in his eyes. "You alright?" he asked, rubbing small, comforting circles onto my thigh with his other hand.

I nodded my head almost furiously against the pillows and let out a breath, trying to relax my body. John didn't seem very convinced by my answer, so I grabbed his hand from my thigh and laced our fingers together while spreading my legs farther in wordless affirmation. He gave me a coy half-smile before inserting his first finger into my body. My eyes rolled back further than I thought possible as he quickly added a second finger, taking no time at all to open me up. My babbling nonsense that came from John twisting his fingers around to find my prostate was soon replaced by blissful groans that admittedly were louder than they should've been, considering where we were. My cock ached with anticipation and was leaking an embarrassing amount for how little John had done to me.

"S-Stop...te-teasing," I managed to stutter out while tightly squeezing his hand that lied on my stomach, still enveloped by mine. He gripped my hand back and taunted me by adding a third finger, causing me to moan something akin to a scream as he roughly pressed against my prostate.

"Just making sure you're ready," John assured me. I whimpered as he abruptly pulled his fingers out, wiping them on the debatably clean hotel sheets. He crawled back up my body and placed a chaste kiss on my lips with a quiet, "Sorry."

Based on our new position, I took the chance to reach between our bodies and return some of the teasing. John gasped and his eyelids fluttered shut as I unexpectedly squeezed his cock, gathering the precum from the tip and spreading it down his length while lightly kissing his cheek. I carelessly stroked him for a while, changing my speed every now and then and focusing on nothing except the low moans emitting from his mouth.

"Rog, stop," John suddenly grunted out. I immediately retracted my hand and must have looked concerned because he simply smiled down at me. "I don't want to finish like this," he explained, giving my other hand another quick squeeze.

"I'm just making sure you're ready," I giggled, mocking his previous statement.