Introduction

Before you start reading, I would like to express my gratitude to all of those who decided to read this book! I wish nothing more than for you to enjoy and be entertained. Please watch the attached trailer if you do have some time (it was made years ago so it's lame as heck) but that's okay! Lol

-Summary-

In the early years, a young boy hopelessly roams the dreary streets of a village hidden in the desert. Neglect, criticism, and constant gossips were all too familiar with solitude being his sole companion. What a shame it truly is, that in this doomed world of Shinobi, a child so young is given the excruciating burden of being called Jinchūriki.

The boy's name was Gaara.

Locals knew him as the Weapon of Terror of Sunagakure. It is no wonder why he closed that precious heart of his a long time ago. But only when another being can commiserate is he/she able to truly feel one's hardships. It only takes one rare encounter for the path of his life to dramatically change in the most unexpected way of meeting the lone daughter of an arctic nation.

(Note: Lots of chapters in this story. Currently going through a major edit, although the plot of the story will remain as it is)

Enjoy:)

~Character introduction~

Name: Rika of the Snow
Japanese: 雪の里禾
Rōmaji: Yuki no Rika

Gender: Female

Age:
Part 1: 6-8 Years old
Part 2: 13-14 Years old
Part 3: 15+ Years old

Father: Ryūga of the Snow

Mother: Reika of the Snow

Brother: Rakuro of the Snow

Appearance:

Hair Color: Lemon yellow

Eye color: Coral

Hair Length: Long enough

Hair Style: Wavy with two strands that frame both sides of her face. She puts her hair down as usual and rarely ties it.

Birthday: May 16

Abilities: Controls snow and ice and is able to make invisible weapons using the Wind Element Chakra.

Chakra type: Wind and Water Element

Attire: White outfit consisting of a high-collared blouse which can sometimes be mistaken as a scarf. She matches it with a knife-pleated skirt.

Personality: Observant, mature, wise, and naturally kind-hearted.

Dislikes: Insensitive people

Close friends: Sand siblings

Next up: Introduction #2! I will be putting a picture of Rakuro and Rika, so please don't skip it:)