Bendy

How They Find/Meet You
You are always the biggest fan of Bendy's cartoons and always wanted to meet Bendy.

Besides Boris of course. Yet you could never find any means to meet Bendy. Till one day you get a letter from a man called Joey Drew.

You knew it wasn't really addressed to you but you went to the studios anyways. You wanted to see your biggest favorite character and this is like once in a life time.

Lucky enough for you it was like a walking distance from your house and it wasn't hot nor cold.

As soon you find the studio you notice that is run down and boarded up. Though that didn't stop you from entering the front door which was unlocked.

You saw all the posters from all of the episodes. You smile happily and start to walk around noticing ink all over the place and strange pipes around as well.

You thought it was nothing till you saw the huge ink machine. Now you are heavily confused at that and try to turn it on. It started to work and you jumped back as ink start to pour out like crazy.

You notice a strange ink thing start to crawl towards you. You start to get scared and try to walk away but a inky hand grab your ankle. You scream and try to get away, but the floor gave away and you fell through. Then everything goes black.

Meet Again
You woke up in a strange room filled with strange signs and coffins. You start to shake a lot in fear and try to open some doors but hardly any of them will open.

You go to another room with a long hallway with bendy cutouts and more ink everywhere. It was so confusing and scared for you. You just wanted to go home now and curl up in your bed but you saw something moving.

You scream softly seeing that. Yet you follow it and saw Bendy.

You blink your eyes and pitch yourself to see if you were just having a nightmare. You yelp softly and bendy walks over to you. You wave shyly at him.

"H-hi Bendy I'm Y/N" you said holding your hand out.

Bendy smiles more and shake your hand "Nice to meet you Y/N. Do you want to become friends" he said

You suddenly forget all about your fears and nod your head a lot. Then suddenly you hug him tightly. He chuckled a bit and you hug back.

Now your glad to meet your favorite character but you will ever go back home.

You Get Hurt
Bendy will be confused and won't know what to do. Since he is a cartoon and doesn't know much about the human bodies.

So you kinda have to tell him what to do in order for him to help but if you are freaking out. Bendy will comfort you calm down.

Your First Kill (Their Reaction)

Your Room

Birthday Gift

Birthday Gift

Me: Well everyone welcome Bendy to our home and family

Me: Well everyone welcome Bendy to our home and family. So I hope you guys will love him and I hope you guys have a good day.