Dracula (1992) Request

How They Find/Meet You
You are an orphan walking down the alley streets during the late afternoon as your stomach growls loudly from hunger. You haven't eaten for days and have no money at all.

You been trying to get something all day to get a simple sandwich. Even trying to get nice strangers to get you good but nothing works. You was staring to lose hope.

Till you meet a handsome man walking past you before he stops and turn to look at you. You stiffen up a bit since you are very nervous as you don't know what this man will do.

Dracula walk up to you and kneel down to meet your height. You are in shocked since no one really do that for you as you try to look into his eyes.

"Are you hungry young one?" Dracula ask in a kind gentle voice.

You nod your head still afraid to speak since you have been let down many times today. Dracula smile a bit as he gets up and hold out his hand. You slowly take his hand and he take you to a shop.

Dracula let you choose whatever you want in the store. You choose your favorite sandwich and walk up to him. He pay for it and let you to choose a table. You choose the one you wanted and he follow you.

Dracula listen to your stories as you eat and once you get finish. He buy you a stuffed animal and some new clothes. You was confused till you got over excited for the new stuff you was getting.

Meet Again
Both of you leave the store and you was about to leave until he stop. You look at him in confusion till he say this.

"I know you don't know me very well, but I will be much happier if you stay with me instead being out here." Dracula said with truth and kindness in his voice.

You tear up and give Dracula the biggest hug your little body can do. He chuckle a bit as he pick you up in his arms and smile. You giggle a bit and smile happily. He take you to his home and the rest you will find out later.

You Get Hurt
Be very glad that Dracula can control himself when you do get a cut or anything deal with blood. He never and will never want to hurt you in any way but if someone does hurt you let's just say you won't find their bodies at all.

Your First Kill (Their Reaction)

Your Room

Birthday Gifts

Birthday Gifts

Me: Guys he won't drink your blood and hopefully not mine either cause that's not fun for me really

Dracula: what's wrong with that little lady

Me anime sweat drops: Cause my blood isn't for sell buddy

Micheal Jason and Pyramid standing there waiting

Chucky was videotaping this

Dracula: Hmm you will change your mind little lady

Bendy tilting his head: why this old man calling Lily little lady

Freddy: Cause she's a shortie!!

Me glaring at Freddy and grab my trusty broom

Freddy already start to run

Me: YOU GET BACK HERE NOW

Silent trio hands Dracula some cards

Dracula: Well since little lady isn't here right now she will come back with new chapters. She is sorry for taking so long to come out with chapter her personal life have been out of whack especially with her job. And don't worry you will see all of us next time