Chapter 1 | Unexpected suprise

Bryan's POV

It seemed like a normal day, October 7th. The animatronics were bound to scare me today, since they are too hyped about Halloween. "Ahh, another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Let's see what my friends are up to today!" I smile, as I open the sliding doors.

I walk in to see Molten at the front desk as always. "Oh.. Hello molten." I said, I tried to sound a little bit nicer. He just glanced at me and looked back at the computer. "Good morning Bryan." He replied. Well at least I got a reply.

I took out my security keycard and the doors slid open, Halloween decorations were everywhere. "Uhm.. Guys?"

"You won't get me!" I hear a voice, and see Lefty running out of the starlight room with foxy behind him. "I want to suck your blood!" Foxy hissed, looks like their playing tag. Foxy was a vampire, he had a black cape with vampire teeth. Lefty, was a pickle. Yep, he was literally in a pickle costume.

"Hi Bryan!" I jump and look down to see Baby smiling up at me. "Oh! Baby you scared me!" I chuckled. She smiled softly at me, holding up a phone. "Uhm.. I can't figure out what I want to be this Halloween... think you could help me?" She asked.

"Of course. Maybe later, okay?" She nods as Rockstar Freddy walks up to me. "You okay?" I ask curiously. He sighed while happy frog ran up next to him and smiled at me, "I want to go play mini-games!" I smiled back at her, i don't see why Freddy's upset.

"Okay! Let's go." I smile.

After getting Lefty, Foxy, and the others, we all counted to three like always and jumped in.

—————————————————-
No ones POV

"I'm innocent, i swear!" Lefty yelled, baby rolled her eyes, taking out her bow. "Only a MURDER would say that."

"I'm innocent too." Bryan said, "This reminds me of a time when I went to the museum with Orville.." Mr. Hippo said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Don't you dare." Rockstar Freddy growled.

"Look, if I was the murderer- could a pickle be a murderer? An innocent pickle?" Lefty asked, baby sighed, picking up pieces of gold. "Yes."

"Yes?" Foxy laughed, you could hear AI Afton laughing in the background with him. "Yes." Baby repeated, a small snicker coming out.
——————————————————

Everyone fell out of the portal hitting the ground, "Why does the portal rooms floor have to be so hard?.." lefty complained. "Don't ask me." Bryan said. Baby walked out of the room, with some of the others following. "You coming Bryan?" Freddy asked, eyeing Bryan. The business man nodded, "Yep! Be there in a sec."

Rockstar Freddy gave Bryan a stare, and then walked out of the room closing the door. "Now time to get all of these batteries out.." Bryan sighed.

"Okay don't slip on one this time." Bryan mumbled to himself. Bryan put his heel over the edge of the portal, not thinking about the possible outcome. Not realizing he was in front of the portal, he walked backwards to pick up a battery, but fell inside.