Chapter 9 | was it a metaphor?

Bryan was thrown into the portal room, and got up holding his head. The other animatronics did the same. "This portal hates me I swear." SpringTrap chuckled. "Everyone hates you." Happy frog smirked. SpringTrap looked at her and rolled his eyes, not in an offensive way, but in a I don't care way. "This is a waste of my time." Molten growled, lefty sighed. Both looked at each other, "woah- that was weird." They both said at the same time again, "okay stop that." Molten glared. Lefty glared back and walked out of the room.

Bryan looked to the left of the room, eyeing SpringTrap. Bryan noticed suspicion in his eyes, and if Molten or him blew their cover it could mess up time. "You good, SpringTrap?" Bryan asked, SpringTrap looked at Bryan and back to the door. "Yeah.. I'm fine, let's go." He walked away, before Bryan could follow Baby elbows him while walking by. "I'd go see what he's up to if I were you."

Bryan walked out of the portal room, and looked around. At a table was Nedd Bear, Rockstar Freddy, and Rockstar Foxy. Rockstar Freddy must've notice Bryan was watching them, because he waved and said "Good evening Bryan!" Bryan waved back, and went up to them. "Have any of you seen SpringTrap?" He asked, the three shook their heads. Foxy looked back to his cards, his tail going back and forth. "But I did see Helpy and AI Afton talking earlier, if you want to ask them." Foxy said quietly, focusing on his cards.

"Thanks." Bryan replied, in a polite tone. Walking away, he took out his phone and started to go through Instagram. Nedd Bear looked at Bryan walking away, and back to the other two. "Did- he just say thanks?" Foxy shrugged, while freddy looked back at Bryan. "Hm.. maybe Molten's finally gotten to him. Not a very good assistant choice if you ask me." Fazbear grunted.

———————————————————-

"2.0." Bryan said, pointing to molten. The mangled bear took out his pen and started to write it down. "Maybe shrimp for dinner.." Bryan mumbled, molten flattened his ears, confused. He didn't want to get yelled at, so he wrote it down. "What're you writing?" Bryan asked. "Uh... you said- you said shrimp for dinner right?.."

"What?" Bryan turned around to face molten, tapping his foot on the ground. That was the sign of him getting impatient, or angry. "I-I Uh.. you said shrimp for dinner- so I thought maybe-" molten jumped by Bryan's tone, "You idiot! No! You write down what I tell you to write, not what I say!" Molten looked to the left, to the right, the notepad, and back to Bryan. The business owner put a hand on his forehead, of course it didn't make sense to Molten. He's to dumb to understand what people are telling him.

They both stood in silence, Bryan waiting for molten to ask, or say something.

...

"Was it a metaphor?"
"Never mind! Go take a brake or whatever!" Bryan sighed, walking away. Molten just stood there for a second and then shrugged, walking happily out of the portal room. "Hi Lefty." Molten smiled at the bear, "Uh, hi! Having a good day?.." Lefty asked, putting down his guitar. "Oh yes! Thank you for asking." T he bear smiled.

"Heh.. did- you get hit in the head?" Asked Lefty, concerned. Molten shook his head, sitting on the stage. "Well if prefer the more serious Molten.. since I have a thing I wanna talk to him- or.. you? About.." lefty sighed in disappointment. "I'm still the same person." Molten said, he rested his head on his hands, watching Lefty. "Yeah.. I guess." Lefty fiddled with his fingers, and looked to the opposite of Molten. "Have you been glitching out?" He asked. Molten looked confused, and lifted his head. "What? Glitching out?"

"You probably haven't then." He mumbled. "Never mind. Hey- wanna go play some mind sweeper?" Asked Lefty, trying to change the subject. Molten face lit up, and stood up jumping. "Yeah!" Lefty smiled with a confused look mixed with it, "okay.."