Chapter 18 | a conversation

Authors note here. I want to start improving on my writings. Tell me how this is. With that being said, enjoy the chapter. Sorry this took so long to go out. My motivation be dying.

Stativoid 198:0193

"I-"

Lolbit flattened their ears, looking up. Their mouth was slightly hanging open, only halfway, but they soon closed it and cleared their throat.

"I apologize-" They nervously chuckled. Funtime Chica furrowed her eyebrows while she looked up at the creature. "It is quite alright," He said. Chica watched his hand move to tighten his bow tie, which was torn up slightly. "And who are you?" Chica asked, narrowing her eyes.

He looked towards Chica with a slightly offended look, but even so plastered a smile on his face. "Why such a tone?" He asked. Chica sighed, and the creature probably got her message that she was getting annoyed of her unanswered question.

"William." He answered.

"William?" Chica laughed slightly. "That's basi-" When Chica glanced over, Lolbit was glaring at her. If looks could kill. Chica shut her mouth. "Uh, yes." William said, understanding what her sentence would be.

"Are you an animatronic?" Lolbit asked nicely, a small tilt of the head. William bit his lip, looking to the side but soon nodded. "Yep." He yipped. "But couldn't you tell?"

William laughed and pointed to his ears, and his tail. Lolbit laughed awkwardly. "Uhh. Yeah.." They looked down. "Sorry-"

They got cut off by William. "No need." He said, with a shake of the finger. "Now, why are you fine ladies in the Stativoid?" He asked. Lolbit flattened their eyes, and furrowed their eyebrows. Even so, they didn't have the courage to peep up and tell him. Maybe it was their lack of confidence.

Lolbit sighed, but soon, their ears chirped up they and Chica both looked at eachother, and in unison they said, "The Stativoid?"

William nodded, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah." He said. "You knoww.. Place full of-" William cut himself off, and soon laughed nervously shaking his head. "Never mind that. But, it looks like you two have no idea where you are."

"Not, at, all." Chica said. Well, Lolbit and Chica watched William hum to himself. But the small details, you had to be listening very closely, were his voice had small staticky hints. Not to mention the noises of static that came from him.

"Well." William started. "How do we get you guys back.." He asked himself. Lolbit, thinking he was talking to them shrugged. "I'm not sure. Hey- what time is it?" They asked.

William looked at them and smirked. "Uh, nothing. Time doesn't exist here."

"Oh."

The 'oh' came from Lolbit. But before Lolbit could said something else, they got cut off by Chica. "So? How can we get back?" She snapped, clearly tired of waiting. Lolbit narrowed her eyes, and looked to the audience, annoyed of being interrupted.

"Well," William started. But his eyes widened as he stopped.

Chica sighed. "Uh. Hello? William?"

Lolbit looked at Chica, and shrugged. The two jumped after hearing a loud snap, and they looked in front of them. William had an.. Unsettling smile on his face. But it looked like he had an idea. "Say...." He started, a small smile on his face, and slurred s's

Chica and Lolbit leaned in curious. And ever so, William smiled at them, leaning his eyebrows down. "would you lovely ladies mind helping me with something?"