Chapter 7 | Lets get to work

AI Afton sat down in front of Bryan, watching him flip through the notepad. "What could possibly be so interesting about a notepad?" The bunny asked curiously, Bryan looked up, and smiled at him. "Just a sweet note the daycare Bryan left for me."

"Oh, what's it say?" AI tried to take the note but Bryan snatched it back quickly, giving him a deathly glare. He widened his eyes and quickly smiled at AI. "Uh.. He said that... that their uh-" Bryan looked around, seeing Helpy's duck pond.

"One of their rubber ducks are in Helpy's duck pond!" AI looked at Bryan and the duck pond, as Bryan laughed nervously. "Their rubber duck?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Yep!"

AI Afton sighed out of disbelief, and then looked up to Bryan with a more serious look. "Molten's been acting weird, so I need you to go check on him. He won't talk to me at all."

Bryan rolled his eyes, and got up. "Alright, where is he?"

"Hiding beside Lefty's stage." He replied, pointing over to the stage. Bryan got up and walked over, putting his hands on his hips. Molten looked up to him, flattening his ears. "What's the matter?" Bryan asked. "Everyone's acting different, and I don't know why!"

"What do you mean?" Bryan looked back to AI Afton, who was looking over at the two, and back to molten. "I got sucked into the portal, and now everything's strange."

"Wait- Sucked into the portal, you say?" Bryan put on a grin, as molten looked up at him. "Uh-yeah.."

Bryan looked at molten, smiling. "Come with me."

[Time skip, cuz I'm lazy :0]

"It's kinda hard to believe there's another universe like ours, but different..." Molten said quietly, Bryan rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Actually, no. It's very easy to believe. There are million universes like ours, you realize that?"

Molten just shook his head, Bryan turned around and sighed out of frustration. "Well, on the bright side you're here. So now you can help us get out."

Bryan threw a clip board and pencil at Molten, the mangled bear struggled to catch the objects. "Now, write down everything I tell you." Molten flattened his ears and gritted his teeth, "Gee, I don't know Bryan.. shouldn't we just leave it alone and go back to our dimension?"

Bryan turned around and grinned at the bear, "Trust me, Helpy and I mess with dimensions like this all the time. Now, Let's get to work.."