Chapter 5 | Idea time

Bryan sat at a table in the main room banging his head against the table, trying to get some ideas. "Bryan." The business owner looked up, and saw Molten standing above him. "Yes?"

"What are you doing?" The bear asked, sitting down in front of him. "Trying to think." He replied, and then continued to bang his head against the table. "I need help with something." The bear then said, ruining the silence. "Hm?" Bryan looked up to him, uninterested. "Um... I need help getting a Halloween costume..." The bear said awkwardly.

"Why can't Lefty help you?" Bryan groaned. Molten looked to the floor and back to Bryan, "He says Halloween costumes are childish, but happy frog wears them all the time."

Bran stared at molten for a couple of minutes, but then got up sighing. "Alright, let's get my laptop and we'll search online." Molten smiled and followed Bryan to his office.

————————————————-

"Let's see, let's see.." Swap Bryan flipped through his note pad, in the office. "This place is dusty as hell.. how long has it been since anyone's been here?" He mumbled. A small knock was heard from outside the door, Bryan jumped and quickly put a small smile on. "Come in." He said in a fake calm voice.

The door opened and came in AI Afton. "Hey Bryan, I just wanted to check on you." Bryan smiled at AI Afton, and put away his clipboard. "Oh I'm okay, I was just tired and all."

"Well I hope that's it. You can talk to me if anything's wrong." The bunny said, Bryan nodded, as AI Afton smiled and walked out of the office. The smile quickly faded as he put on a blank face and continued through his pages on the clip board.

"This is ridiculous." He muttered. Bryan got up and walked out of the office, sitting on the stage with the others watching Baby play with her toys. "And So he's like, Pika Pika, and their like, Dont do this, and so he's like, Pika Pika Pika,"

"Oh Bryan! You're back." Lefty smiled, Bryan smiled back to Lefty, and turned back to Baby's toys trying to think of what to do.

Molten paced around in the portal room, thinking to himself. Soon he felt a gush of air, as he was being pulled into the portal.