Chapter 20 | Pov's

Swap dimension
Honestly the past week hadn't been to bad for Bryan.

Sure, he had been a little.. Hostile, but that was okay. Sure..

He sighed, and Bryan took the pen on his desk wiring things down. Holding his head, he looked over to the vents. "Hey, Molten.." He greeted, looking back to the paper.

"Hi." Molten replied in a quiet voice, walking over. "What's up?"

Bryan's eyes looked up, searching Molten's face for any change. He sighed, and sat up putting the pen down. "Hell. That's what's up." Molten frowned slightly. "It's not like I can control my insults!" Bryan complained. "I didn't mean to yell at SpringTrap I just- UGH."

Bryan buried his face in his hands, holding in groans. He felt Molten's hand on his shoulder, and he looked up. The animatronic bear had a forced bored expression on his face, probably to help Bryan not stress so much, and he sighed. "Hey," He started. "It'll be okay. We'll find a way home."

He looked at Molten, knowing his expression was fake. The same with his hope, that he never had normally, but he looked away. "Yeah. I guess."

At least his animatronics were probably having a good time..

___________ Normal dimension

Bryan's animatronics were not having a good time.

Baby always had to keep an eye on the swapped Bryan, and reported to Freddy of what she saw. But what was strange, was the way he was acting.

He just seemed more, bubbly, or real in a way. Before he was aggravated, but now he's different, and you would even be able to tell he was confused by it too.

For the first time ever, Bryan was confused. And lost.

"If we stay here any longer," Bryan said quietly. "We could be in some deep shit."

Molten from behind him looked down flattening his ears. For the past week he had small changes, but he was still regularly the same. Though, he could see Bryan changing. And sometimes, he thought it was for the better.

"Do you think we can go home, Bryan?" Molten asked quietly. "Then you'll be normal, and stuff."

Bryan stayed turned around, and glared, gritting his teeth. "No, I do not want to go to that.. Hell hole." He sneered, looking back.

Molten flattened his ears.

"I want to take over this dimension, and then to another." He said, looking back. He smiled devilishly. Seemed he was feeling his old self for now... Molten raised a finger. "But.. I thought you and Helpy said you'd go to another pizzeria.. Not to another dimensions pizzeria.."

Bryan looked at him, and smiled in a mocking manner. "Well change of plans." He said in a high pitched voice, similar to the other Bryan.

Molten looked down, and decided not to say anything. Bryan sighed, and looked at his nails. (Sassy) He rolled his eyes. "Cheer up. It isn't that big of a deal, if they get hurt, or offend and shit that's their problem."

_____________

Freddy sighed, typing on the computer in the back room. If he could just.. Get the codes right. He needed a Molten for this, but one wasn't here, the one he would rather choose, and the other one works for the imposter.

He couldn't just guess the codes. How was he ever supposed to get his Bryan back? He hoped the two were doing alright in whatever new environment they were in, and that they hadn't had anything bad happen to them.