Chapter 10 | Springtraps walk in

"AI!" Bryan smiled, walking towards him. He stopped for a second, if AI Afton in his world was nice, then that means he might not be the kindest in this one. "Yes.. Bryan?" AI Afton sighed, Bryan rubbed his arm, and put on a serious face. "Uh- have you Uh, seen that SpringTrap?" Bryan tried to sound angry, but just sounded like he was trying to imitate an angry father. "Probably playing MindSweeper with that dweeb Molten." Helpy said, rolling her eyes. AI Afton kicked Helpy, making her hiss. "No, and I don't really care. Why do you need to know?" He asked, in a annoyed and boring voice. Bryan looked around, and saw two paint buckets. "Uh he- he Uh spilled pink paint on my.. my..." Bryan looked at his red jacket, "My jacket!" Bryan huffed, "Yes, my- my clean red jacket."

AI Afton raised an eyebrow, and looked at him closely. "Bryan, you're wearing your red jacket right now." Bryan widened his eyes, and tried to come up
With a quick response. "I-I Carry extras!" Bryan said, with an unconvincing tone. AI Afton shook his head in annoyance. "Even you can be an idiot sometimes.." he sighed. "Go look in the starlight stage room, he likes to talk to Baby in there."

Bryan smiled and ran off.
Seeing baby on the stage, he started to run towards her but got stopped by Molten. "What- what are you doing?!" Bryan asked, whispering in an angry tone. "We need to talk." He growled.

Molten dragged Bryan into the portal room, and let go after Bryan kicked him. Molten stared with a blank expression. "Right.. you can't feel anything I forgot." Bryan mumbled. "Not a human kick." Molten glared. He put his hands behind his back and paced around in circles. "I've been thinking how to get out of this dimension. But their portal, it's- different.."

"Wouldn't it be the same if it's technically like our dimension?" Bryan asked. Molten shook his head, "No, not every thing is the same in this dimension. If we stay here longer they'll figure out who we are-" Bryan cut him off, and poked him in the stomach. "They will if you keep acting the way you're acting!" Molten stoped pacing, and looked at Bryan. "How am I acting exactly, Bryan?" He asked, in a deep tone. Bryan didn't back up and glared at Molten, "Mean, rude, like always! You realize the Molten in this dimension is all lolly pops and rainbows, right?"

"Yes I do, and I don't care. I'm not acting like a jolly Santa Claus!" Molten growled, raising his voice. "If you continue acting this way they'll figure out I'm not their Bryan, and you're not their Molten!"  Wait.. did they close the door? Bryan looked to the side of molten, looking at the one opened sliding door. If Foxy, Freddy or SpringTrap walks in on them-

Shit, SpringTrap..