Finn・Comfortable Silence

Summary: The title says it all :)

Song: Honesty - by Pink Sweat$

Y/N POV

The sky was dark only the twinkles of stars and the moon's light lit the sky. The echoing crickets filled the road. The city was asleep.

My room was dim, however the strip of Purple LED lights along the edges of my ceiling illuminated. It was right after Finn and I finished watching another series on Netflix. We lied there under the bedsheets the bowl of popcorn between us was empty, nothing but the seeds were left out. 

Finn grabbed the remote control to switch off the T.v. He placed it on the night stand beside him, I moved the big bowl to the night stand relevant to me as a soft yawn escaped my lips.

I adjusted my position into a laying one and fixed  my pillow so that it can be flat on my mattress. Subsequently, I shifted my body closer to Finn. He lied there on his back his face facing my ceiling and his arms crossed behind his head. 

My eyes began to shut slowly as I was sleeping on my side. I felt as Finn lifted his hand over me and brought my body closer to his, I rose my head up to his chest and rested it, where I can hear the way his heart beat, it was soothing. 

My arm was resting over his stomach and his arm was wrapped around me. Our legs were tangled together. A relieving exhale escaped from me as I attempted to shut my eyes to sleep. The sound of my clock ticking filled the silence in my room.

Eventually, Finn adjusted his position so that he can sleep on his side. His head was over mine, his arms wrapped around me, our legs tangled. I buried my face into his chest that I can smell the left over cologne on his shirt. 

I felt Finn placing a soft kiss on the top of my head followed with him caressing my head from the back.

We were quiet, that's correct, but I would never wish for this moment to end.

-  I need me sum like this in my life 🥰