Memories

I slowly head into the throne room, and I find more of the creatures I fought at the village.

"Not these things again!" I groan.

I take out my Katanas and start fighting, before I'm kicked to the ground, and helped up by Adam.

"Those things are tougher than the original ones we fought."

All of a sudden the monsters turn into dark versions of me and Adam.

"Looks like we got a date with our twins!" Adam says, taking out his sword.

He jumps into the air and fire surrounds him, and he smashed is clone to dust.

"Nice move! Check this out!" I yell.

I backflip over my clone, and when I'm straight above him, I hold my Katanas up, and they start glowing purple, and I slash the clone into bits.

"Nice one. Now let's see if anyone else is trapped." Adam orders.

We head out to the balcony, and the railing is smashed. It's clear something was in a hurry to escape.

"Something must've been in a dash not to get caught." Adam said.

"Let's follow the footsteps." I say.

"Best of luck, protectors." the princess bows.

"Before you go, take these. The magic in these daggers will make anything fall unconscious for a few hours." she says, holding out two daggers.

"Pink really isn't my color, but I'll take it." I groan.

As we turned away from the princess and jumped off the balcony, Adam punched my arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I demand.

"Don't refuse something from the royal family. You'll be punished."

"And how do you know this?"

"I was the top guard. I've seen it happen to people."

We started off on our quest.

We arrived in Arid Frontier, and there were drops of sweat coming off of us.

"This place is so hot."

"I know. We need to find wherever these footsteps are going." Adam said. I could tell he was worried about the heat as well.

We kept walking, but all of a sudden a massive shockwave discharged and put is in energy restraints, suspended in the air.

Me and Adam look ahead of us, and we see a pop star ahead of us.

His hat and threads are black, and his microphone is a deep purple.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I know exactly who that is." Adam growls.

All of a sudden he bursts out his restraints and takes out his sword. I do the same, and we both dash at the pop star.

The pop star countered us and pressed a button on his microphone that sent out a sonic shriek.

We dropped our weapons and covered our ears, but it had no effect.

Adam fell unconscious, but I stood my ground.

I managed to reach my belt and threw a shuriken and knocked the microphone out of his hand. He then pulled out a curved blade, and sprinted at me. I grabbed my Katanas, and we clashed, struggling against one another strength.

"You're a good fighter. We could use you." The pop star said, in a distorted voice.

"Think again." I retort. I kick him in the chest, and he goes flying into the air. I jump up and slash him four times, then smack him back down to the ground.

His threads start fading from black to gold, and he stands up.

"Ugh, what happened?" he groaned, rubbing his head.

"Possession. You alright?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fin-. Adam!" he yells.

All of a sudden the pop star runs up to Adam and gives him a huge hug.

"Nice to see you to, Austin!" Adam laughs.

"Uh, care to brief me?" I ask.

"Sorry. This is Austin. He's one of my closest friends, if not the closest."

"Ok. Have you two met before?" I ask.

"Yeah, actually. We've had many misadventures together." Austin claims.

"Well, if we're done here, let's find out what his stuff is." I say, holding out my hand. It's covered in purple dust.

I press a button and a scanner comes over my eyes, and I do a scan on the substance.

"Dark Essence. It's what the Dark Lord used on his monsters, but he was erased years ago."

Somehow I had knowledge of this.

"Well, the Dark Lord along with the Dark spirit were erased, and the ex Dark Lord works in New Lumos."

"You alright, Isaac? Just a few hours ago, you didn't know anything about this place." Adam asked, confused.

"I'm not sure, it just came to my head."

We continued on, and soon enough we arrived in Neksdor. This place was hotter than Arid Frontier. We kept walking, and no one was complaining.

We eventually saw the Great Pyramid, and we headed inside.

"This place is like a maze!" I exclaim, looking around.

"It's designed to." said a distorted voice.

We all looked around, and took out our weapons.

"Who's there?" Adam shouted.

"Only your worst nightmare." The voice said again.

All of a sudden a dark figure formed in front of us.

It was a deep purple, and had a mask on its face, with a glowing red visor.

"Hello, heroes. I am Alvah."

"Alvah? What kind of a name is that?" Austin asks.

Alvah ignored it, and instead formed a weapon out of red smoke. It was a bo staff, and it had a blood red color on it.

"Name doesn't matter. Only your worth."

Suddenly he teleported behind me, and uppercutted me, making me fly into the air then crash to the ground.

I get up and grab my Katanas, and I run at Alvah and drop kick him in the chest.

He stumbled backward and Adam comes up behind him and does a backflip kick, suspending Alvah in the air, then Austin jumps up and comes down on Alvah at full force, smashing him to the ground.

Alvah lies there, unconscious, all of a sudden he dissipated.

"That was weird." Adam says.

"Let's find out if what took the royal family are here.

We set out toward the top of the pyramid, and when we reach the top, there is an unexpected surprise waiting for us.