Fate and Finale

All that power from the dagger had knocked me out, and I had passed out from the overwhelming strength.

I awoke in a black plain, the sky purple with ominous gray clouds.

It looks like something Alvah did. It looked like the Otherworld, but it had spread.

It wasn't until I look around at all the massive plants until I realized this was the Realm Of the Fey. Alvah had invaded.

I had to get to the retreat. See if everyone was alright. I ran through the plain and eventually arrived at the retreat, but it was in ruins.

I lifted the rubble to see if I could find anyone, and that's when I heard a moan.

I lifted my head to the sound, and it was coming from one of the collapsed tents. I start walking towards it, but suddenly a bright flash of light emerges from in front of me, and I cover my eyes from the blinding light.

I expected it to be Alvah, but that's not who it was. It was who I encountered at the Great Pyramid. The Black Sage.

"Hello, Shadowstorm, or are you separated?"

"You. You did this." I growl.

"Tsk, tsk. You heroes are so predictable. Look around. This was never my work. It was my apprentice's work. Here he comes right now." he says, pointing behind me.

I turn around and see none other than my alternate self, except his clothes are purple and his eyes a deep red.

"You've corrupted me?" I ask.

"His mindset was weak. His strength comes from inside himself, not from his friends. We will rule Miitopia."

"Not on my watch!" I yell.

I run towards the Black Sage and tackle him. I take his staff and point it at his face, the orb turning red.

"Yes, strike me down, and become what you are meant to be! All that power, all those athletics, you will rule Miitopia!"

"I don't base my options on vengeance and hate. What truly matters is the love from your friends, and how far you've come! I never would've stopped Alvah if it wasn't for my friends!" I say.

"You are weak." he says. Suddenly something sharp stabs me in the back, and I drop the staff and fall to the ground.

The dagger suddenly comes out, and when I look up, it was my alternate self, holding his bloodied dagger.

I get up and run away, to scared to face him.

I eventually fall and pass out, and I awake once more, this time inside of Nimbus. On a floating gurney.

I take a deep breath and air up the instant I wake up, and I flip off the gurney, grabbing a pair of scissors, until I realized my friends were the ones who put me on the gurney.

"Guys! I'm so glad you're ok!" I exclaim.

"We missed you to. Shadowstorm's been a bit distant." Adam said.

After I'm done saying hello to everyone, I head outside, looking around for Shadowstorm. I eventually found him on top of the giant clouds, where he was looking off into the distance.

I flipped up into the cloud, and he stands up.

"Isaac? Are you alright?" Shadowstorm asks, not turning to look at me.

"I'm fine. Are you alright?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder, but suddenly a blast of red energy surged into my body, and I cried out in pain. Shadowstorm didn't give any emotion nor flinch at that sudden event.