Ch. 4 Deja Vu?

I tried to get two chapters out but that didn't work out so well. so once again i owe two chapters. How was everyone's thanksgiving? I witnessed a cousin fail at baking, a 5 yr old steal gum and strawberries, and a uncle suddenly become a physical therapist on thanksgiving.

Anyway this is in Sam's, Greg's, and Holly's point of views.

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM'S POV

Greg is acting weird. For the past few hours he's been a bit paranoid. Ever since I came back from the cafeteria, he's been looking over his shoulder. He keeps saying that he has something important to tell us but everyone needs to be together in order to hear it. Right now we were headed for Ashley's dorm.

"How's your mom?" It's a long walk so small talk is needed.

"What?" I hate explaining what I mean.

"All you do is talk to your mom. So how is she?" I'd hate to slap him silly.

"Oh uh she's okay I guess." I was hoping for a better reply.

"You guess? I figured you would be sure how she was. I'm guessing you're not talking to your mom." He has been secretive about the phone calls.

"I love you so I wouldn't lie to you. That would be suicide." I noticed he was looking at everything but me.

"Really so if I asked to look at your phone, you would let me?" He better choose his words carefully.

"Well usually I wouldn't mind but right now isn't a good time." That isn't good enough for me.

"You're cheating on me. I knew you were too good to be true." I know he's not cheating on me but he'll have to hand over his phone now.

GREG POV

Why would she think I would cheat on her? Well I guess the constant phone calls and secrecy would make her assume the worst. I can't give her my phone before I tell her about Victor. She'll be pissed to find out I've been talking to Dylan all this time. She'll hurt me and then Ashley will hurt me. Those girls scare me when they are pissed.

"I guess the silence means I'm right? Who is the skank?" Wow she looks really angry.

"I'm not cheating on you. The important thing that I need to tell everyone does have something to do with the phone calls though. Please don't hate me when I tell you everything." I said as I walk faster down the hall where Ashley's dorm was located.

"Give me the phone damn it!" she yelled before jumping on my back. We both fell on the floor. For a skinny chick, she sure is heavy.

I felt her hands in my jacket pockets. She was searching for the phone and she probably won't get off until she finds it. I tried to get up but all i could do was roll over. I was now on her but stupid me didn't know it gave her free access to my pants pockets. I got up before her hands made their way to my pants. I ran towards Ashley's dorm, leaving a angry Sam behind.

"Ashley! Open the door before Sam tries to kill me!" I said as I banged on the door. I really hope someone is in there. I looked to my right and saw a angry Sam walking towards me.

I continued to bang on the door until it was finally opened. I grabbed who ever opened the door and hid behind them to shield me from a scary Sam. I love the girl but when it comes to her angry side, I run for the hills.

"What do you think you're doing dude?" Taylor asked as he tried to get away from my grasp. He'll know what I'm doing soon enough.

"Damn it Greg! You either tell me what you're hiding or give me the phone!" Sam yelled as she walked into the dorm. Taylor just looked confused about the whole situation.