Ch. 12 Relationships

ANYONE HAS A SNOW DAY? WE'VE HAD TWO SO FAR AND THEN THEY JUST ANNOUNCED A THIRD DAY. IT'S SOOOO COLD BUT WE RARELY GET ANY SNOW SO IT'S OKAY.

THIS IS IN DYLAN'S, ASHLEY'S, HOLLY'S, AND VICTOR'S POINT OF VIEWS. YOU WILL LEARN ALITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT THE TWINS.

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DYLAN'S POV

I pushed Ashley against the wall, not caring if anyone walking by saw us making out. She put her hands in my hair as I put mine on her hips. This kiss was definitely different from the last one yesterday. It was like we both wanted the same thing this time around. I was glad we were putting the past behind us. She had no idea how many nights I've dreamed about this moment.

I moved my hands to her thighs and picked her up to wrap her legs around my waist. I needed her close to me to be sure this wasn't another dream. She was definitely real alright when I heard her moan after she brought me closer with her legs. I suddenly realized that she was only in a tank top and shorts with no socks or shoes on. She must have forgotten to get dressed before she chased after me.

When we pulled away to finally get air, someone cleared their throat. I groaned, not liking the moment ruined by some random person that was on their way to their dorm. I looked at Ashley and she was staring at the mystery person in shock. I was a bit afraid to turn around to see who it was.

"Last time I checked, the hallways were not created for you people to have sex in them," a familiar male voice said. Please tell me it's not who I think it is.

I gently put Ashley back on her feet and turned around to look at Dean Adams, I hated him so much at the moment. Ashley was staring down at her hands, not sparing a glance at the guy. She probably thinks she'll get in real trouble for this. It's not like we were taking clothes off in public. It was just kissing, intense kissing but kissing nonetheless.

"Mr. Haines, you've been here no longer than two days and you already attacked this poor girl in the hallway?" the dean said, as he glared at me. Now why the hell is it that I'm the only one in trouble here?

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again," Ashley said, as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Is she kidding? It's going to happen every time I'm around her from now on.

"I'm starting to regret not doing the traditional dorm arrangements. Don't let me catch you two doing that in the hallway again," the dean said, before walking away. Well that wasn't so bad.

"Crap." That is not good.

"What?" Afraid that she was regretting what we just did.

"I just realized that I'm in clothes that I sleep in. I feel naked now." She tried to cover herself with her arms.

I laughed. "Well let me take you back to your dorm so you can get dressed." We walked back to her dorm which wasn't far. Wait, what do I do when I see that Taylor kid?

Ashley was about to open the door to her dorm until I stopped her. I needed to know the truth about what kind of relationship Taylor and her had. Should I be jealous?

"What was up with the little moment I walked in on earlier?" I asked, hoping that I was mad over nothing.

"Oh well it turns out Taylor is my long lost brother that I never knew about until today. He was just being a nice big brother after I told my parents to leave," she explained, before she grabbed the door knob and opened the door. Well I didn't see that coming.

When we walked in, Taylor was in the middle of putting his shoes on. When he saw Ashley, he smiled. His smiled disappeared when he saw me walking in behind her. I guess it's only natural for a brother to hate a guy that hurt his sister. I have got to get on his good side if I plan on dating Ashley anytime soon. The last thing I need is Taylor being a protective big brother when it comes to me.