Ch. 13 New Guy & New Problems

I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER(NO THANKS TO MY BROTHER). I FIND HIS CHAPTER I BIT BORING BUT THE ACTION WILL START SOON.

THIS IS IN SAM'S, BEN'S, AND GREG'S POINT OF VIEWS.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAM'S POV

September went by in a flash and no one had seen Victor anywhere. It was like the guy disappeared off the face of the earth. According to Holly, the police had informed her about him staying at a near-by hotel. They found his stuff but not him. I found that a bit creepy. He could be spying on us at this very moment for all we know.

The only good thing that happened in the past few weeks was Ashley and Dylan's relationship status. It went from nothing to something within forty-eight hours after he came back. I wasn't happy when Ashley told me. Dylan ended up spending some time in the nurse's office after I was done with him. I really need to work on my anger issues when it comes to him.

"Miss Haines I find that paying attention helps you especially if you expect to pass your semester exams," Professor Franklin said as he stood in front of me.

"I was paying attention sir," I said glancing at the guy next to me in hopes of figuring out what we were doing. He was no help. The guy was drawing stick figures on a piece of paper.

"Well why don't you tell me what I've been talking about for the last ten minutes then?" he said crossing his arms on his chest.

I looked around the room for any sign of help but all I found were people either staring at me or writing something out of the book we were required to have. When I looked back at my professor he didn't look too happy.

"I can't because I was daydreaming about unicorns," I said trying to keep a straight face. That earned a few laughs from my fellow classmates.

"I'm really starting to get tired of your random comments Sam. If you don't want to learn in my class then maybe you should find another philosophy professor to tolerate you," he said before he walked back to the front of the room.

Well I just might take his advice because this guy has no sense of humor. How am I suppose to pay attention to a guy who talks in a monotone voice? If it weren't for my random comments my fellow classmates would die of boredom.

"I bet a monkey can teach better than you," I said, as I gathered my stuff and got up. Everyone laughed at my little comment. If they only knew I was serious.

As soon as I was out the door, I could hear Professor Franklin telling everyone to shut up and finish the assignment. It's sad to say but I think that will be the highlight of my day.

I was on my way back to my dorm, making a mental not to talk to my adviser about switching classes, when a familiar guy stepped in my path. I just want to get to my dorm and wonder why I wanted to go to college in the first place.

"Hey I'm Vince Roman. I'm new here so I was wandering if you could help me find my dorm room," he said, handing me a piece of paper.

I stared at him and then at the paper. I wasn't in the mood to help a lost student but since I was on my way to the dorms, I should probably lead him in the right direction. I grabbed the paper and glanced at it. His dorm seemed to be near Holly and Dylan. I'll point him in that direction and then be on my way to complain about professors to Greg, who probably could careless.

"Follow me."

On our way to the dormitories, I constantly glanced at the guy who seemed to either not know I was staring at him or didn't care about the staring. I recognized him from somewhere. The guy had black hair and blue eyes with nerdy looking glasses. There was just something about this guy that I didn't like. I could just be tired from all the all nighters I've been having though.