Chapter 26

The music was loud, the rooms were crowded and people were already wasted. Harry sat on a bar chair in front of the temporary bar and drank some drink. Niall were somewhere near, probably hitting on some girls. Harry looked into the kitchen every once in a while where Louis was standing and chatting, and of course Eleanor was there too. Harry shook his head and looked down at his phone. He looked at a picture he had taken with Louis before there were too many people, before Eleanor came. He looked up to see Louis and Eleanor again and the people around them.

"If they only knew..." He muttered to himself and grabbed his drink again. 

"Cute picture

"Cute picture." A light voice said. He turned to his left where the voice came from and saw Gemma. He quickly looked down at his phone and locked it. He didn't wanna risk that anyone else saw it too.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked and lifted his drink but just as he was about to place it in front of his mouth Gemma took it away.

"Right now it seems like I'm supposed to be watching you." She said giggling and sipped some of it but immediately returned it to Harry.

"Jeez, it's strong!" She exclaimed as she pulled up a water bottle from her purse.

"It's alcohol?" Harry giggled and drank it all up. Harry's facial expression quickly changed as he heard Eleanor's loud laughter coming from the kitchen and they both turned to look in that direction.

"How are you holding up tho?" Gemma asked and Harry looked down at his hands.

"It's harder than I thought.." He mumbled and peeked up to see Eleanor clinging on Louis' arm.

"I don't know which is most annoying. That I can't do that or that I have to watch her do that." Harry continued and pointed out to them. Gemma looked at them and nodded then she let her hand on his knee. 

"But it's just one night, he's all yours the others. And we both know who he's really in love with." Gemma said with a low voice to make sure no one else heard as she tried to comfort her little brother.

All of a sudden the music was lowered and everyone turned to Liam who tapped on a microphone in the DJ-stand. The people who were in other rooms came into the living room and as Liam saw that he had pretty much everyone's attention he cleared his throat. He climbed up on a chair to make sure everyone could see him. 

"Alright. So it's fun seeing all of you having a good time." He began and people lifted their drinks in a cheer. 

Harry turned his head to his right as he felt a hand on his back, ready to swat it away, until he saw that it was Louis. He smiled and discreetly moved closer. Louis smiled at Harry and let his whole arm behind Harry's back and moved his hand on the opposite side of Harry, on his waist. Only that small touch made Harry feel a lot more secure about the whole situation even though Eleanor stood on Louis' other side. But Louis was right now holding his arm around him and not her. He looked over at her and shook his head as he saw that she only stared down at her phone as if she was forced to stand next to Louis.