three.

::

::

"teacher wooseok!" wooseok's head immediately whipped around hearing his favorite student's voice.

wooseok wasn't allowed to have favorites as a teacher but he secretly did. he had a soft spot for one of his students, lee jinwoo.

"what is it jinwoo?" wooseok asked as a small smile built up on his face.

"appa is picking me up today!" he exclaimed, jumping up and down.

wooseok beamed. jinwoo was always picked up by seungyoun, dohyon's father, after school. he never really saw who jinwoo's parents were, though he was always curious too.

"are you excited?" wooseok asked, ruffling the boy's hair.

jinwoo nodded, keeping the bright smile on his face, "appa is working hard everyday but today he has a day off so appa's picking me up!"

"that's nice to hear, little jinwoo. now lets finish coloring this picture and then it'll be time to go home, okay?" wooseok asked, to which jinwoo nodded and continued to color with his crayons.

jinwoo made it to the end of the day and was excited than ever. he kept bragging to the other kids about his dad picking him up which wooseok found adorable.

"there he is teacher wooseok!" jinwoo exclaimed, tugging onto wooseok's hand and pulling him to where his father was standing.

wooseok looked ahead to see a blue haired man, similar to the one he's used to seeing at the cafe. he shook his head. it couldn't possibly be the same person. he was sure jinhyuk was too young to have a son of his own. but how many people in korea have the same blue hair as him?

wooseok snapped out of his thoughts just in time to be face to face with the very familiar boy. it was the barista. the same exact smile, hair color, posture, height, everything.

"this is teacher wooseok appa!" jinwoo exclaimed, letting go of wooseok's hand to go hug his dad.

wooseok watched as jinhyuk picked up jinwoo and carried him, "is this the pretty teacher you've been telling me about haenami?"

jinwoo nodded, "isn't he pretty appa?"

jinhyuk nodded, making wooseok blush, shuffling with his feet. jinwoo giggled.

"nice seeing you again wooseok" jinhyuk said, flashing his signature smile.

"y-you too" wooseok replied, returning the smile.

"you know teacher wooseok, appa?" jinwoo asked as his eyes sparkled.

"he's a regular customer at appa's cafe, jinwoo" jinhyuk said, pinching jinwoo's cheeks.

jinwoo giggled when his dad pecked his cheeks, wooseok found the interaction quite cute. jinhyuk seemed more lively and happier with jinwoo around.

"are you coming to the cafe today?" jinhyuk asked, making wooseok look up at him, "i'll make you your iced americano again"

wooseok's lips curved into a smile, "of course!"

"i'll see you later then" jinhyuk said, winking at him and leaving with jinwoo, "i need to take this baby home"

"i'm not a baby appa! i'm all grown up!" jinwoo exclaimed, smacking his father's shoulder.

"right, and you still want appa's cuddles" jinhyuk teased, making jinwoo's face red.

wooseok watched as the two walked out of the school. a smile was still plastered on his face as he quickly packed up his stuff. he thought about how lucky jinwoo's mom is to have two human sunshines in their home everyday.

"she must've hit the jackpot" wooseok thought, picking the backpack up and walking out the door.

@ SEUNQYULS
09/22/19