nine.

::

::

"s-stop fooling around hyuk" wooseok said, hiding his red face in his hands.

"i'm not fooling around seok" jinhyuk frowned. he pulled the other closer and pecked his cheek, "do i look like i'm fooling around?"

"i-i can't possibly be your crush jinhyuk. i can't" wooseok shook his head.

"woos—"

"i'm so irresponsible hyuk like i can't even take care of myself—"

"wooseok—"

"and you wouldn't want me as a boyfriend either and jinwoo wouldn't want such an irresponsible person like me as his appa two" wooseok rambled.

jinhyuk had enough and pulled wooseok by the waist and connected their lips. it was a soft, but gentle kiss as wooseok would describe it. well that made him shut up quickly.

jinhyuk pulled away and snaked his arms around wooseok's waist, "kim wooseok"

wooseok didn't dare look up at jinhyuk, making jinhyuk lift up his chin with his finger, "you are perfect in my eyes. there are so many reasons i had a crush on you in the first place"

wooseok's face heated at jinhyuk's words, "h-how do you know i won't mess everything up?"

"no one's perfect seok" jinhyuk chuckled, "not even me"

"you are perfect you dummy" wooseok muttered under his breath, crossing his arms.

"so, be my boyfriend?" jinhyuk asked, looking into wooseok's eyes with hope that wooseok would accept his confession.

wooseok practically jumped onto jinhyuk, "of course!"

jinhyuk dropped off wooseok at his house. he giggled as he watched wooseok carry the huge cat plushie into the house.

"you're such a kind boyfriend" wooseok pouted, "laughing at me struggle and not even helping me"

"it was cute baby" jinhyuk said, ruffling wooseok's hair, "sleep well, okay?"

"i probably won't be sleeping tonight" wooseok thought.

"and don't stay up thinking about me" jinhyuk winked, earning a slap on the chest from none other than wooseok.

wooseok pushed jinhyuk out of his apartment, "j-jinwoo must be missing you. go home hyuk!"

"kicking me out already?" jinhyuk pouted, crossing his arms. wooseok glared at him, "fine fine i'll go home now"

wooseok smiled, tippy toeing and placing a kiss on jinhyuk's cheek, "sweet dreams jinhyuk"

"i'll make sure to dream of you, don't worry" jinhyuk said, walking off and leaving a red faced wooseok standing there.

@ SEUNQYULS
10/11/19

a/n :: i'm sick and i want to die :/