twelve.

::

::

"uncle seok! jinwoo keeps attacking me with kisses!" dohyon complained, standing behind wooseok. wooseok smiled, crouching down in front of jinwoo.

"why are you attacking dohyon with kisses baby?" wooseok asked, bopping jinwoo's nose.

jinwoo's cheeks turned red, "b-because you and appa always do that!"

wooseok giggled, "did appa tell you why we kiss each other again?" jinwoo nodded, "you can only kiss people you truly love baby"

jinwoo pouted, "but i do love dohyonnie"

wooseok cooed at jinwoo, "but don't go attacking dohyon anymore okay? be a good boy"

jinwoo nodded, grabbing dohyon's hand and walking back to dongpyo and hyeongjun. hyeongjun had already started taking his nap on yohan's lap and dongpyo was coloring on the couch.

"tell me why you invited me here to play with these adorable little kids on a saturday morning?" yohan asked, running his hand through hyeongjun's soft curly locks.

wooseok rolled his eyes, "so you can help me take care of them obviously. jinhyuk, seungyoun, hangyul and seungwoo are out working at the cafe today and i don't want to be stuck here alone"

"and you decide to drag me into this mess?" yohan raised and eyebrow.

"oh please. you already want to adopt hangyul's kid" wooseok pointed at the boy all curled up on yohan's lap.

"maybe i'll kidnap him and bring him home" yohan smiled.

"don't take junnie home uncle yohan! he's my brother!" dohyon said, running up to his brother, "dad would kill me if i don't bring hyeongjun home alive!"

"woowoo! help me color this!" dongpyo said, handing him a crayon, "i want to finish coloring this for appa!"

before jinwoo could grab the crayon, dohyon was already pulling him away, "woowoo is mine!"

"dohyon! i want to color with pyopyo!" jinwoo said, snatching his arm back from dohyon's hold.

it was dohyon's turn to pout, "but you promised we can play with your plushies"

"maybe later hyungie!" jinwoo said, kissing dohyon on the cheek, "i promise!"

"t-then i want to help color too!"

wooseok smiled at the sight of the four kids all snuggled up on jinwoo's huge bed, "they're adorable"

"yeah and i'm tired" yohan yawned, "i'll see you at work tomorrow"

wooseok sat on the couch, watching his favorite drama on tv while waiting for jinhyuk to come home. once the door of the apartment opened, wooseok quickly got up and went to give jinhyuk a big hug.

"hi baby" jinhyuk said, closing the door behind him and wrapping his arms around the shorter's waist, "are the kids asleep?"

wooseok nodded, enjoying the feeling of his head dug into jinhyuk's chest, "i missed you so so much"

jinhyuk smiled, taking off his shoes and carrying wooseok onto the couch, "let's just cuddle"

and the two cuddled in silence, jinhyuk being the bigger spoon and spooning wooseok's petite figure. wooseok loved it. he loved the warmth, the feeling of being small next to jinhyuk. he felt jinhyuk place a soft kiss on his lips and whisper some words into his ear. sleep slowly started to take over him and he fell into deep slumber.

"i love you wooseok" jinhyuk whispered, carrying wooseok's fragile body into his bedroom and placing a blanket over his body, "so so much"

jinhyuk eventually joined wooseok in bed after eating a quick dinner and taking a shower. he turned off the lights and continued to cuddle with wooseok under the duvet.

"aren't appa and papa cute?" jinwoo whispered at the crack of the doorway, looking at his parents in awe.

"no— you're cute"

@ SEUNQYULS
10/16/19

a/n :: thank you for 1K reads!