ten.

::

::

"he's so pretty" wooseok sat there staring at his beloved boyfriend work at the counter. he looked absolutely ethereal. wooseok couldn't believe that man was his boyfriend. his smile was a ray of sunshine and wooseok, obviously, loved it.

he didn't know how long he stared for until jinwoo caught him out of his trance by tugging on his pants. that would be embarrassing if jinhyuk was the one that caught him staring.

"why is teacher wooseok staring at appa?" jinwoo asked, cocking his head to the side, "does appa have something on his face?"

wooseok wanted to say a beautiful smile but that would result in the boy teasing him if he told his dad, "h-he doesn't have anything on his face jinwoo"

jinwoo smiled, "does teacher wooseok like appa? if teacher wooseok likes appa then that means you can be my appa two!"

wooseok's face turned red, "i-i—"

"are you bullying teacher wooseok, jinwoo?" jinhyuk walked up to the two and smiled.

"appa! teacher wooseok likes you!" jinwoo pouted, "you'll let teacher wooseok be my appa two, right?"

"i like teacher wooseok too buddy. why don't you ask him if he can be your appa two?" jinhyuk giggled, patting jinwoo's head softly.

"c-can you be my appa two teacher wooseok?— oh oh! you can be my papa!" jinwoo exclaimed, hugging wooseok's leg, "please?"

wooseok smiled at the boy. jinwoo's pout was irresistible, "i would love to be your appa two"

"i have another appa now, appa!" jinwoo said, jumping up and down, "and he's my favorite teacher!"

jinhyuk giggled at his son— their son. his eyes followed as wooseok picked up the boy and ruffle his hair, "yes he's your appa two haenami. but don't steal him away from appa"

jinwoo giggled, "don't be jealous appa! we can share!"

"he's right hyuk. don't be jealous" wooseok smirked, "you can have me all you want when little woowoo sleeps"

jinhyuk's cheeks reddened. god did he want to smack himself for thinking of doing unholy things with wooseok.

"i'm not jealous" jinhyuk crossed his arms and pouted.

wooseok's face softened looking at his pouty boyfriend, "you can't be jealous of your own son hyuk"

jinhyuk chuckled, "fine fine and its our son, seok"

"our son"

@ SEUNQYULS
10/13/19

a/n :: seungwoo, wooseok and eunsang's cover of 'thinking about you' is so pretty i— and seungyoun's cover of 'when we were young' is absolutely beautiful like i fell in love with him all over again uwu