Chapter 2:Daddy?!?!

As I ran, things started to look familiar. 'Heh,I remember that cabin,'  I thought, looking at an old broken down cabin in the middle of the woods. I heard clumsy footsteps, a grunt of pain, and then, everything went black.

~TIMESKIP TO WHEN SCARLET WAKES UP~

I woke up, shutting my eyes  tightly against the bright light above me. When my eyes got adjusted to the light, I looked at where I was. I was laying on a hospital-type bed in a completely white room. My bag was sitting on the floor next to my bed. I grunted in pain as I stood up. 'Damn, I've got a fucking headache.' A man came from across the room, scaring me. "Its okay, don't panic. I'm Dr. Smiley. Welcome to Slender mansion," he said, helping me get my bag. "Slenderman will want to know that your awake" he said, bringing me to the living room, where some strange people were doing different things. A boy who looked exactly like link except with pure black eyes with red pupils, that were continuously crying blood was playing video games with a boy who had raven black hair, white skin, lidless eyes, and a carved-out smile. A girl with a stitched-up mouth and a clock for her right eye was reading a book on the couch. "Scarlet, please follow me," Dr. Smiley said as he walked into the livingroom from behind me, starling me slightly. I nodded and followed him to a door with a name on the front reading "Slenderman." Dr. Smiley knocked on the door, and a familiar voice said, "enter." We walked in, and I looked around ng the room. The ceilings where at least 20 feet tall, and a large desk sat in front of the only window in the room. I made my way over to a chair sitting in front of the desk, and I could clearly see who had the familiar voice. I stared in disbelief, as the man said," hello again, child." "Daddy?!?!?!"

Sorry for the shortness of it. I'm super tired. \(^o^)/ stay awesome my kawaii readers!