Chapter 10:Christmas and the New Year

SOWWY THIS IS LATE!!! TOO MUCH GOING ON!!! (;_;) I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!! I PROMISE THIS CHAPTWR WILL BE LONG, KAY! \(^u^)/ LUV U GUYS!! ALSO, DONT MAKE MY FRIEND redscarlet6223 AND MY SISTER foxy0animatronic DO ALL THE COMMENTING. TO THE STORYYYYYYY!!!!! Also, Chapter 8, ended up being 2091 words long ^-^ so......yeah! ENJOY TEH STORRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scarlet POV

 I was shook awake by an excited voice saying,"Sissy Sissy sissy sissy wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!"  "ungh,what is it Sally?" I asked groggily turning over to face Sally. "Get up! ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!"  She yelled, jumping up and down in excitement. She stopped bouncing and gave me the puppy-dog eyes. "Will you make breakfast? You always make the BEST pancakes!" I wanted to go back to sleep, but i was fully awake (as well as half the mansion probably) thanks to Sally's over-excitement. I stood up from my bed, yawning and stretching. "Ok, i'll make some pancakes. Oh! i know! how about chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream on top and hot cocoa!"  i suggested, my mouth watering at the thought of pancakes."Yeah!!!!!!" she agreed, jumping up and down again. "Go downstairs and get the kitchen ready while i get dressed, okay Sally?" i asked her, implying that it was more of a command than a suggestion. "okay sissy!" she said as she ran out the door and bounded down the stairs. i decided i was too lazy to get actual clothes on, so i changed into some comfy pjs and went downstairs. Sally was in the kitchen standing on the counter in an attempt to reach a bowl that was just out of her reach. She wobbled when i walked in, starting to turn around to get down wen she fell. "aaaahhhh!" she screeched, squeezing her eyes shut out of fear. I dove down and caught her. 'whew' i thought, hugging her. "now, lets make some breakfast!" "yeah!!!"

~TIMESKIP of awesomeness brought to you by slendy in a dress~

As Sally and i finished the pancakes, people started coming downstairs, probably because they smelled our masterpiece(s). E.J. and Hoodie walked into the kitchen, right before we head loud thumping coming from upstairs. "The hell is that?" i questioned, not expecting an answer. But my answer came, and its came by falling down the stairs. "Toby?!?" All four of us said, while i mentally facepalmed. "WHERES THE PANCAKES!!!!!!!!" Toby yelled, puffing a little after his fall down the stairs. "Not until everyone's up." i said, covering them with a towel to keep them warm. "awww," Toby whined, hanging his head. But it wasnt long until the whole household was present and waiting to eat. 

~after breakfast~

After breakfast, everyone sat in the livingroom, eager to open their presents. "We have to wait for Lord Zalgo and The Rake before we open anything,"  Dad said, looking out the window. A few minutes later a portal appeared on the wall, and out stepped Zalgo and The Rake. Zalgo was carrying a large sack. "Merry Christmas everyone!" Zalgo yelled, putting the sack on the floor. he reached into the sack and pulled out a bunch of gifts, one for each of the pastas i guess.

~after presents are opened~

After opening the present we played some christmas themed games and turned some music on. we partied for hours, and when Sally went to bed, someone brought out some boose and some of us got drunk (not me).

~timeskip a week~

Its new years eve! we were all gonna stay up late to welcome in the new year. Dad even allowed Sally to stay up late, but once it was midnight, she was to go to bed. Some of the pastas were out killing right now, some being lazy *cough* jeff *cough*, and some were planning what to do until midnight.

~TIMESKIP a few hours~

It's currently 11:55,and everyone was extremely excited. Sally was hyped up on sugar, Jeff was being grumpy(big surprise there) BECAUSE of Sally being so hyper, and a few people we're just plain bored. The countdown began and the midnight bell sounded. Dad rushed Sally off to bed as pastas began pulling out alcohol from nowhere. Soon, almost every pasta was drunk. The only ones who weren't still we're Masky, Hoodie, Dad, me, and...."wheres BEN?" i ask, with my back to the tv. I then feel someone tapping my back. I turn around and almost scream in surprise. BEN was in the tv!!!! "I'm right here," BEN sid with a smirk, coming out of the tv. I was confused. "H-How did you do that?!" i half yelled. BEN was trying to hold back a laugh. "you....didn't know.... I could do......that?!" he struggled to say. "well no dip, Sherlock!" I said, flicking his forhead. He couldnt hold it in any longer and doubled up with laughter. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and looked up to see Dad. "Child, BEN is a cyber-ghost. Meaning he can enter any electronic device and travel to other ones. He also haunts a video game called Legend Of Zelda:Majora's Mask." I was still confused a bit. "so then how did he die?" BEN froze in mid-laugh. "I-I was drowned..." he said, starting to look sad. 'oops. I shouldnt have said that.' i thought. i walked over to BEN and gave him a hug. "i-im sorry. i didnt mean to make you feel bad..." i apoligized. he looked up at me and smiled. "its ok. it just kinda makes me feel upse-" he was cut off by a drunk Kitty coming over to us and hitting both of us in the face with a pillow, screaming "PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!" BEN and i smirked at each other, grabbed a pillow each, and started hitting others with the pillows.

~TIMESHKIP brought to you by Mangle~

~1:00 A.M.~

The pillow fight lasted almost an hour. I flopped onto the couch, exhausted. "I'm pooped. I'm going to bed." i said, sitting up. "g-night guys" "night Scarlet!!!!!" everyone yelled. "shhhhhh!!! Sally is sleeping!!!" Dad shushed everyone. I trudged up the stairs, grabbed my pj's out of my room and went to take a shower. Ater my shower i climbed into my bed, almost laying on.."Sally?! What are you doing in here sweetie?!" i whisper-yelled. She looked at me with sleepy eyes. "i got *yawn* scared, so i came in here." she explained. I sighed and smiled, pattineg her head. "ok. I guess you can sleep with me tonight." She was already fast asleep. I chuckled and fell asleep, Sally snuggled up against me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it!!!!! another chapter!!!!! I am so very sorry that it is this late. i understand that it is a MONTH after christmas. But oh well! BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this story ended up being 1135 words long!!!!!)