Chapter 13:Sam's room

Scarlet Pov

At breakfast, everyone was whispering to eachother. They were probably wondering who Sam was and what she was doing here. After breakfast, everyone went off to do their own thing. I dragged Sam into the living room to meet some of the pastas. E.J.,BEN, and Jeff were playing Super smash bros, and Sally was sitting on the couch watching them play. They finished a match and then noticed us. BEN waved, "hey guys. Wanna play?" Sam walked over to him, took a controller, and then sat between EJ and Jeff. They started a new round. Halfway through Sam was beating all three of their asses. The round finished, and Sam won. The boys looked at her in awe. "How did you do that?" Jeff asked, looking rather amusing due to his "smile" and the fact that his mouth was hanging open. Sam just shrugged. "i don't know. I've been pretty good at videogames ever since i was little." Sam started to stand up, but then Sally tackled her from behind. "Whoa! Oh hey there kiddo." Sam said, swinging Sally around and setting her on the ground in front of her. Sally giggled and hugged Sam. Jeff smirked. "Well it looks like someone's good with kids." "I always have been. I was one of the more "sane" people in the Asylum, and i was the oldest "sane" person, too. So naturally, all the little kids who had been dumped there for various reasons thought of me as their big sister and looked up to me." Sam replied, patting Sally on the head. Sam then turned to me and said, "Hey Scarlet, i need to talk to your Dad, i've decided how i want to decorate my room." "Ok. Hes probably in his office." I said, grabbing her arm and leading her up the stairs to Dad's office. *knock knock* "Hey Dad. It's Scarlet and Sam." "Come in, children," he replied through our thoughts.  I opened the door and walked in with Sam right behind me. 

~TIMESKIP (i'm too lazy to put entire conversation XD)~

"OK. I will have Masky and Hoodie got and get the things you need. Toby and Scarlet will help move things away from the walls so you can paint." "Thanks, Mr. Slender!" Sam said rather enthusiastically.  "It's no problem, child." Dad replied, bowing his head slightly. Sam went up to her room as i went to find Toby. I checked his room and sure enough, he was there. He was.....reading?!? "Hey Toby, Dad said you and i are gonna help Sam move any furniture away from the wall in the attic." He cocked his head to the side with a confused look on his face. "Wh-what for?" I sighed. "Sam is going to decorate her room, which is the attic. So we need to move all the furniture away from the walls so she can paint." I explained. "OOHH!!!" Toby said, understanding now. "W-well what are w-we waiting for? L-lets go!" he said, marching out the door like a weirdo. We went up to the attic and found Sam already trying to move things. Currently, she was trying to move the bed, and failing miserably. "H-here, let me he-elp," Toby offered before i could even say antthing. "Thanks, Tobes." Sam said with a greatful smile.

~TIMESHKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FABLOUS TRENDERMAN~

We finally got all the furniture moved away from the walls, and Masky and Hoodie had brought all the stuff. There was paint, paintbrushes, paint rollers, bedding, stencils, painting tape, and a few other things. Sam grabbed a paint roller and a bucket of paint. She set them down by an area of the wall, then went to open a window so the fumes from the paint wouldnt build up inside the room.  Then, she got to work. She began spreading dark green paint on the walls, and was humming while she worked. Toby and i soon joined in painting, and we talked while we painted, Sally came up the stairs with an old shirt on over her nightgown. "Can i help?" She asked. "Sure sweetie! Just grab one of those brushes from over there and come over here. You can help us touch up the edges, ok?" Sam said sweetly. Sally nodded her head. "Ok!" Soon other pastas came up to the attic to see what was going on, and joined in painting. Soon, we had a little painting crew consisting of:

Me,Sam,Toby,Sally,Jeff,Pinkamena,BEN, and Smile. Splendy even decided to help. Soon, the entire attic was a dark green. Everyone took a break. Sam stood up, went over to a smaller can of paint, picked up a sponge brush and a small paintbrush, grabbed a stencil and got back to work. on one part of the wall, she made a kind of border with music notes. Then she went over to a blank wall and began to freehand paint. She finished in about fifteen minutes. The mural was a pair of bloody scissors with angel wings. The mural had a lot of fine details, down to the individual feathers on the wings.  She came over to where everyone was sitting and sat down, taking a drink of water from her water bottle. "H-How did you d-do that?" Toby asked in awe.  "I'm not sure. It just...happens." She said unsurely. We waited for the paint to dry completely then everyone helped move the furniture into place. Sam wanted the head of her bed to go by the border of music notes, and i suddenly got why she did that. After moving the furniture back, she went over to last of the bags and took out some dark green bedding, black and dark green pillowcases, and a large black floor rug. She made her bed, put the rug on the floor, and looked around. "Something's missing..." she muttered to herself, rummaging through the bags once more. This time, she produced some lacy balck and dark green curtains. She hung them over the windows and smiled. "Perfect! Thanks for your help everyone!" a multitude of "no problem"'s and "dont mention it"'s  came from the pastas who helped. Eeryone then went to get cleaned up. Dad suddenly teleported behind us, spooking Sam a bit. "Well done, child. very original." He said, looking around at the room. "Tomorrow, Scarlet will take you to the store and you will get some clothes for you." Sam nodded. "Ok, Mr. Slender. And thanks again for letting me live here." she said. "Oh and by the way, your operations to become creepypastas are tomorrow evening. Have any idea you have for what you want to look like in mind, or Dr. Smiley and EJ will choose for you." He added as an after thought. Then he teleported away. I looked at Sam's alarmclock that was on her bedside table. It read 9:00. I yawned. "Well, i'm gonna go to bed." i said. "you can borrow a pair of my pajamas if you want." I added. Sam said "Thanks. I think i'm going to go to bed too." She came down to my room with my, and i gave her a pair of fuzzy black pj bottoms and a t-shirt. "G'night, Scarlet." Sam called down as she climbed the satirs to her room. "Night," i yawned as i turned off my lamp. I almost instantly fell asleep.

A/N There ya go! Another chapter! I will post a picture of what Sam's room looks like in the next chapter. But Please, if you find any spelling or gramatical errors or plot problems, feel free to comment! I like getting comments! Especially ones that say things like, "Plz write more!" or "I love this story!" But ABSOLUTELY NO HATE COMMENTS!!!!!!! And Scarlet has over 600 reads!!! YAY!!! You guys are awesome! Luv ya! Stay awesome, my kawaii readers!!! \(^v^)/ ~Sanity Lost