Privacy

(Hi guys, I'm hoping you're enjoying the story please remember to vote and comment as well☺️)

As charlotte walked through the door, Becky made sure the coast was clear before grasping Seth's hand and practically begging him to wake up. Becky sits by Seth hand in hand and tells him about all the things happening right now in WWE like who are the champions going into summerslam and who are their opponents. Becky thinks she is getting nowhere when she has another idea. Suddenly Becky leans over Seth and kisses him. This sends sparks flying for her. What she doesn't realise is that Roman Reigns had come back to check on her and make sure she was alright. Becky breaks the kiss expecting to see Seth wake up. When he doesn't, Becky starts to sob and at this point Roman walks in and puts an arm around her. Becky looks surprised and asks Roman how long he'd been there. He smirks to himself and says long enough. Becky cries as Roman comforts her. Becky says to Roman that all she wants is Seth to wake up. Roman says he knows and asks if there's anything he can do. She replies asking him to get Charlotte for her. However just as Romans got to Charlotte and is telling her that Becky needs her, Becky runs out calling for a nurse or anyone to come quick.

(That's another chapter guys sorry it's so short again but I already knew I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. Another chapter coming VERY soon. Please vote comment and share my story).