Amnesia?

Hey guys. Watching WWE HELL IN A CELL 2019 while updating this and was unbelievably happy that Becky Lynch and Seth FREAKIN Rollins are still RAW womens champion and universal champion. Also just want to do a shoutout to the first voter and commenter to suggest a storyline on my previous chapter and that person is @AlexandraJean9. The first person to vote and comment a storyline on this chapter will get to choose the cover photo and title on the next chapter as well as getting a shoutout. Hope you enjoy.

Becky looks at Charlotte in both disbelief and misunderstanding. Becky repeats what Charlotte has said and runs back inside. She gets back to Seth's room just as the nurse turns up to test Seth's memory. Becky stays in the room whilst Seth's being tested. Seth does the test the best he can but he struggles on some questions. The nurse finishes the test. She asks Becky to step out the room so she can talk to her and Becky follows her. The nurse sits Becky down and gently explains to Becky that she thinks Seth has got a form of memory loss called Amnesia meaning he will forget things that occur in his everyday life, so if he wants to get his memory back it's going to need prompting. Becky says she's willing to do whatever it takes. Becky walks back into Seth's room and asks if he's okay. He looks at her blankly and asks who she is. Becky sighs and explains who she is and what's happening to Seth. She explains that Seth was in a bad state after getting attacked by Bray Wyatt also known as The Fiend. Due to this, he got rushed to hospital and his closest friends have been by his side the whole time. Seth asks who his friends are that Becky was referring to. It's at this moment that Roman and Charlotte walk into the room hand in hand. Becky explains to Charlotte and Roman that the nurse said Seth has got amnesia from the attack and doesn't remember anything or anyone. Roman releases Charlottes hand and walks over to Seth. He introduces himself and shakes Seth's hand. Charlotte does the same. Becky looks at Seth then Roman and Charlotte and asks them for their help in restoring Seth's memory. Naturally they agree to help. Roman goes to get some paper and a pen to make a note of ideas how to bring Seth's memory back. Becky has the idea of taking Seth to the WWE arena and recreating a match. She messages Stephanie with the update on Seth and asks whether this would be acceptable. Stephanie messages back within 5 minutes and tells Becky that it's okay with her but who is she going to get to fight. Becky looks at Roman and asks if he will do it and he tells her that she doesn't even need to ask. Becky gives Roman a respectful nod and asks who he wants to face. Roman thinks about it and then says he wants to face AJ Styles for the United States Championship. Becky messages Stephanie about the possible matchup and Stephanie messages back confirming that Roman Reigns will face AJ Styles for the US championship on Monday Night RAW. Becky looks at Roman and smiles indicating that the match will be going ahead. Charlotte suddenly looks up from the floor and says she has an idea. She explains that she could organise a meet and greet-Type thing. (This is where they have a group of different WWE superstars but instead of meeting fans they are going to see Seth Rollins.) Seth gets discharged later that day on the condition that he stays at one of his friends. Roman says that he can stay at his. Becky asks Charlotte if she wants to stay at hers and Charlotte says that she'd like that. After roughly 5 minutes going through the paperwork to formally discharge Seth, the group of friends leave the hospital.