At Romans house

Hi guys so sorry for such a long wait, I've really not been feeling motivated and have been really busy over Christmas. I hope you all had a great Christmas. Anyway back to the story.

Seth, Becky, Roman and Charlotte all exit the hospital. Roman leads Seth to his car and Becky follows Charlotte to her car. As Charlotte drives away Becky shouts to Roman that she'll see him and Seth later at the performance centre. Roman pulls into his white gravelled driveway that compliments his house perfectly. Seth gets out of the car and looks up at the house in awe. "Wow you really live here" asks Seth. Roman responds "yes and until your fully recovered so do you Seth". Seth and Roman smile at each other before entering the luxurious house.

Seth goes into the living room first of all and notices that Roman has two dogs. One french bulldog called Blue and a German Shepherd called Rex. Blue bounds up to Seth who picks him up and cuddles him. Roman walks in and finds Seth cuddling Blue and chuckles. "Seems like you've made a new friend buddy." Seth's says both dogs are really sweet. Roman asks if Seth would like to see where he's sleeping. Seth says he does. Roman tells Seth to follow him. Seth does so. The pair of them walk up two flights of stairs to get to Seth's bedroom and when Roman opens the door, Seth's shocked.