The Performance Centre

Roman pulls the car up into a parking space and the four of them get out of the car. Seth looks at the arena and reads what it says. "The performance centre". Roman nods and explains it is the place where wwe superstars train before heading to NXT. He tells seth that this is where he used to train before heading to NXT. Seth asks why they are there and Becky says that they have planned a meet and greet with Seth's friends and colleagues. Seth asks what she means and Becky explains that a meet and greet usually works with fans meeting the superstars but in this case with seths
amnesia, it'll be seth meeting the superstars instead. Seth nods and becky tells him that roman and Charlotte will be fighting so he has to cope with having becky as a tour guide. Seth says he's fine with that and smiles at Becky.

Becky shows seth around the arena and the first person he meets is dolph Ziggler who is hanging out with Sonya Deville boasting about how he ruined the blossoming relationship of Mandy Rose and Otis. Becky walks over and introduces seth to dolph and Sonya and tells him they are involved in a big rivalry at the minute and will be involved in a match later at the performance centre with mandy rose and Otis later. Seth shakes both dolph and Sonya's hand and tells them it's nice to meet them. Dolph goes to correct him but Sonya elbows him in the ribs to stop him. Seth doesn't realise. Becky moves seth on and they bump into AJ Styles and Liv Morgan chatting. Seth says hi to them both and starts talking to them when he hears a big announcement saying that he and becky need to go to sit by the announcers table as the superstars have planned a surprise for seth.

The surprise is all the superstars have slightly modified their attire to symbolize Seth Rollins in some way to show that they are hoping he gets better. Just then Triple H walks out holding something. He walks over to seth and shakes his hand. Triple H asks Becky how seth is doing. She responds by saying that he is slowly remembering things but can forget them again almost instantly. Seth asks Triple H what he's carrying. Triple H unveils the championship. Seth zones out as becky and Triple H are talking. Seth starts muttering things like Brock, Beastslayer and attack. Becky says bye to Triple H and looks at Seth. She tries to pull him out of it. She texts Roman. "I need your help. Seth's in his own world muttering different words." Roman replies by saying he's on his way. Roman runs down to the announcers desk. He clicks his fingers to try and snap Seth out of it. That doesnt work so he goes louder and rings the bell. Seth snaps out of his trance however he doesnt remember it. Becky and Roman don't push him as they know it can permanently damage his memory. Becky takes a microphone and says that the superstars that are wrestling need to all make their way to the ring. The superstars do as they've been told and Becky gives Seth a list of who is fighting with a picture to help him.

*Hey guys sorry it's taken so long, had a lot going on. I have really wanted to finish this chapter for a long time, I'm hoping to update regularly now as well. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter