Family heritage

Hi guys, just quickly wanted to say thanks for all the support and love for each part of the story

Seth walks into the room and is hit with sunlight as Roman opens the curtains. The room is painted with 3 different shades of blue on each wall and the walls are enveloped in photos of what Seth thinks are Romans friends. Roman walks over and explains to Seth that they are actually his family and other WWE superstars. Seth's looks at all the pictures asking Roman who they are but stops when he gets to a picture of himself and asks Roman a different question. He asks Roman why he has a photo of him. Roman replies truthfully and says that Seth is a WWE superstar and was the current WWE universal Champion. Roman shows Seth a video of him winning the championship match against Brock Lesnar. Seth watches the video in awe then looks at Roman and asks how long he's been a WWE superstar. Roman responds by telling Seth that he's been fighting on the main roster for 8 years this year meaning he started back in 2012. Roman asks Seth if he wants anything to eat. Seth just asks for a BLT. Roman goes to make them both sandwiches. Seth queries whether he can put on the TV which gives Roman an idea. He messages Becky and Charlotte to get to his quickly and if they want to let him know what they want to eat. They both say they want a sandwich and will be at Roman's house ASAP.

Less than 30 minutes later and both Becky and Charlotte are at Romans house sat on the white leather corner sofa with Seth and Roman when Roman decides to speak. "So the reason I called you both over here was because I had an idea to help Seth remember life at WWE". Charlotte looks at her boyfriend and asks him what his idea is, at which point Roman stands up, turns on the TV and goes onto the WWE network. He searches for Seth Rollins and decides to show some matches on the TV to try and help Seth remember who he used to be.