The Journey

Hey guys hope your still enjoying the story, I know I am. Anyway on with the story.

Roman stands up and turns off the TV. Seth and Becky look at him as he explains that they all have somewhere they need to be. Seth goes to get his jacket and Roman calls out and asks him to get his, Becky's and Charlotte's jackets as well. Seth agrees to. Becky looks at Roman and Charlotte and asks whether everyone is ready at the performance centre. Charlotte nods. Roman asks who's car they are taking to get there. Becky says that Charlotte picked her up on her way to Romans house. Roman volunteers to drive so Charlotte can relax as she is fighting in a match later (at the performance centre). The four superstars all get into Romans car with Charlotte in the passenger seat and Becky and Seth get into the back seat. They clip the seat belts in and Roman starts to drive. They drive by a coffee shop called 392DPort and Roman stops the car. The four stars get out and go into the coffee shop and Becky orders 4 vanilla lattes. She hands Roman and Charlotte their drinks and then walks over to the coffee table where Seth is sat and hands him the beverage. Seth thanks the redhead for the drink. She nods and they talk about things. Becky gently asks Seth if he knows where they are. He tells her that they are in a coffee shop. "Yes, but do you know why Roman chose to come to this coffee shop?" Seth shakes his head so Becky tells him the reason why. Becky explains that they chose this place as before the attack, Seth was actually the proud owner of the coffee shop. Seth looks at her in shock and gets up and walks away. Roman realises that Seth has walked out of the coffee shop and goes after him. Charlotte sees Becky looking distraught and goes straight over to the table that Becky is sat at and gives her a massive hug and asks what all the tension is about. Becky looks at her coffee and sighs. "I told him he was the owner of this coffee shop and he kinda just looked at me blankly and then ran off, it was probably all too much for him to handle as he thought he was a WWE superstar and is now told he's a businessman." Becky tells Charlotte everything and Charlotte, being the good friend she is, listens to every word. After listening to what Becky has to say, Charlotte consoles Becky and tells her that Roman has gone after Seth and will talk to him and by the time they've finished their drinks, Seth and Roman will be waiting for them by Roman's car. Sure enough, when they'd finished their drinks, Seth and Roman were waiting by the latter's car. Roman smiles at Becky and gives Charlotte a kiss on the cheek as she passes him to get into the car. Seth gets into the back seat and Roman and Becky walk round to the other side of the car and as they do so, Roman tells Becky that Seth will be ok, he just needs to get over the shock and that to help Seth, Roman told him that Seth is still a WWE superstar but he owns the coffee shop as well, he just has someone managing it when he cant be there due to training and live shows. Becky thanks him but its obvious she's still worried. They all sit in the car and Roman puts some entrance themes on from WWE. He plays Seths first and notices Seth is tapping his foot. Roman asks him if he likes the track and Seth says he does. Roman asks if he wants to find something new out. Seth says yes so Roman tells Seth that this is his entrance music for when he fights in matches. Seth said its cool. Becky is sitting in the back of the car with her hand on the middle seat aware of the tension so not saying anything. Charlotte looks at her, smiles and then look backs in front of her at her phone which is displaying a group chat between her, Roman, Becky and several other superstars such as Natalya, The Miz, AJ Styles, Buddy Murphy, Liv Morgan, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Jimmy and Jey Uso and John Morrison. Becky sighs and then looks shocked when she realises that Seth has put his hand on top of hers. Becky's expression is only broken when she hears Roman's voice say that they have arrived at the Performance Centre.