Match Card

Hi guys, this is just going to be a short fill-in chapter about the matches that Seth, Becky, Roman and Charlotte watch to aid Seth in regaining his memory.

1st match - Seth Rollins vs John Cena

2nd match - Seth Rollins in the money in the bank match against Dean Ambrose, Kofi Kingston,  Rob Van Dam, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

3rd match - The S.H.I.E.L.D vs Evolution (Batista, Triple H and Randy Orton)

4th Match - Mens Royal Rumble match 2019- This match contained 30 men battling it out for a coveted main event spot for the championship of their choosing at Wrestlemania. The superstars were Elias, Jeff Jarrett, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kurt Angle, Big E, Johnny Gargano, Jinder Mahal, Samoa Joe, Curt Hawkins, Seth Rollins, Titus O Neill, Kofi Kingston, Mustafa Ali, Dean Ambrose, Drew McIntyre, Xavier Woods, Pete Dunne, Andrade, Apollo Crews, Aleister Black, Shelton Benjamin, Baron Corbin, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler, Randy Orton and R - Truth ( R - Truth got attacked moments before he was due to fight and Nia Jax (the attacker) took his place.

5th and final match - Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch vs Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans.

While Seth and Becky watch the match intently, Charlotte looks at Roman and asks him if they should get ready for the meet and greet. Roman looks at his phone for the time and agrees that they need to go.