Seths awake!!!

(Hey guys, sorry again that chapter was short. I couldn't think of anything else to add onto it but knew I wanted to add a cliffhanger to finish it off. Hope you're all doing well. Just a quick update. I'm going to be doing a little competition where the person who votes first and then comments with a storyline for my next chapter gets a shoutout on that specific chapter. It will be starting from Now so please vote and comment that storyline😌)

P.S thanks to BROLLINS2019 for giving me the much needed motivation to update again. Sorry it took so long.

Becky yells at the top of her lungs for the nurse and Charlotte hears this before Roman manages to find her (Charlotte had gone for some fresh air and just made it back to the ward when she heard Becky call out and sprinted to Seth's room.) Charlotte gets to Seth's room and asks Becky what's happened. Becky tells Charlotte that Seth's awake. Charlotte tells Becky the news is fantastic. Becky moves aside for the nurse to check on Seth who does all the necessary tests. The nurse leaves the room giving Becky and Charlotte time to speak to Seth. Seth turns his head towards charlotte and she says hey Seth. He asks Charlotte who she is. Becky looks at Charlotte worriedly as Seth shuts his eyes momentarily as he moves his head to look at Becky. Becky looks at Seth and smiles. He smiles back but also asks who she is. Becky runs out not to show her upset. Charlotte tells Seth that she'll just be a minute. She goes and finds her boyfriend Roman and a nurse to test Seth's memory. Charlotte runs after Becky and finds her out the front of the hospital. Becky hugs her friend. What does that sound like to you Char? She asks. Charlotte answers as truthfully as she can and mentions about how she's not medically qualified but she thinks he might have amnesia (short term memory loss).