You'll become a legend

The young (h/c) haired boy was in his room, he didn't know what to save for the trip that awaited him, the only thing he could think instantly was in his Walkman, but now he had no idea what to keep in his suitcase, "Why am I always being forced? I can't have a moment of serenity? " he said as he looked between his things ... he heard light knocks on his door "Can I come in?" Misato entered the room with a soft smile, looked at the boy, noticed some tears coming down from his (e/c) eyes ... Misato hugged him and while clapping his back ...
Misato: I know this may be a lot for you (y/n), but you are the only one who can do it, everyone in the barracks is confident that you will do very well, when you pilot Eva we are sure that you do the right thing ...
(y/n): B-But why? I do not have an option?
Misato: Well ... you see, if that guy Winthrop chose you and said that you were the strongest in this place means that he's only interested in you, you are the best pilot we have all seen, literally since your first day here at NERV you ended up with an angel alone, you are also a nice companion at home, I know what I say child, you are unique
(y/n): B-but if I die, what will happen to you? I can't deal with all that pressure ...
Misato kisses the boy's cheek, which blushes, he looks at her ...
Misato: Listen, everything will be fine, right now Ritsuko was working on a portable umbilical cable, so you won't have to press yourself if the power goes out of emergency ...
(y/n): Thank you Misato, then I will do my best ...
Misato: And one more thing ...
(y/n): Eh?
Misato: Don't forget to bring some gifts for me *winks at you*
(y/n): *smile* of course!
Misato: Now let me help you keep your things ...
Timeskip
After packing, both get into Misato's car and arrive at NERV, there they are received by Kaiji, Misato ignores him, grabs the hand of (y/n) and continues walking until they reach the headquarters, once there, Misato goes with the others while (y/n) is requested in the office of his father, Gendo Ikari, who was in the same position as always ...
Gendo: You have only one mission, kill the angels, is that clear?
(y/n): Of course ...
Gendo: Maybe you heard it from Misato, you will have a portable power generator, with which you will not have difficulty fighting with the angels ...
(y/n): yes ...
Gendo: We equipped with the Eva two assault rifles, two progressive knives, a shield and we improved Eva to strengthen her AT field ...
Commander Gendo Ikari gets up from his seat and coldly heads for the exit door, but stops for a moment ...
Gendo: If this works for you ... your mother would be proud of you (y/n) * leaves the room*
(Y/n) with great motivation, he goes to the sector of Eva, completely ready to start his mission, on the way he meets Asuka, who slaps him in the face and looks at him with a blush ...
Asuka: Listen, this mission is dangerous so you can't cry, I can't be there to save your ass so ... take care ... baka ...
Asuka, she wanting to hide her blush walks while covering her face ... Before (y/n) continued on his way he realizes that Rei was next to him ...
Rei: I must thank you (y / n) -kun, you do us all a great favor, I know you can ... I would like to give you one of my plugsuit hair pins so you can remember me ...
(y / n): Thank you Ayanami ...
The girl nods while blushing a little ...
Rei: Will you allow me to escort you to the room where Eva is?
(Y/n): Please Ayanami ...
Both arrive at the room, where Ritsuko, Maya Ibuki, Shigeru Aoba and Makoto Hyuga were waiting for him ...
Maya / Shigeru / Makoto: *In unison* Good luck, we trust you ....
(y/n): Thank you ...
Ritsuko: Well, the umbilical cable will be equipped to the eva as a backpack but you can take it off and leave it somewhere, the cable has an extension of two hundred meters so you should not worry about the distance, good luck young ...
The time could no longer be extended, the boy climbed into the capsule along with his suitcase, which fortunately did not affect the synchronization with Eva, once the synchronization was carried out, the eva 01 unit is transported to the surface of Tokyo-3 where just a second later on the lake, the portal that led him to that land appeared ...
(y/n) *sigh* It's now or never!
Eva 01 unit begins to advance until disappearing in the portal...
Meanwhile in Zero Two's universe
The pink haired girl was walking towards her room, she spent all the day with her darling but she already knew her next mission...
She didn't grab too much, only her clothes and well... Her treasure, that old (f/c) coat with the essence of her first love, her first darling... And she asked to bring Hiro, because to ride Strelitzia she needed another one, after almost one hour arguing with everyone about Hiro's safely she told them that there was another giant robot and it could help them, after she said that they allowed Hiro to go with her, she was happy but somewhat she remembered that voice she heard from the robot... That voice...
Hiro hold her hand because if synchronization was not concentrated, it could not be performed... Both of them started to pilot Strelitzia and saw the blue portal on the Battle field, once they got inside Zero saw that man again....  Wearing a top hat, a Warlus mask, wine color clothes and Black pants... She saw the Eva too but it has some modifications.... (The image below its Winthrop's suit)