Asuka on board

No one's pov
Winthrop: Okay, good morning everyone!!! I hope you had rest enough because today you have another enemy to defeat! This day i won't give you time to get in your mechas, so you better run for your lives... Because its another wild Klaxosaur!!
In matter of seconds a great monster with a caiman form broke the wall and the (h/c) haired boy with a horrified face ran towards Eva 01, the powerful unit 01 outside a normal attitude, she reached her hand towards the young man and allowed him to enter the plug as quickly as possible, but not before receiving a direct impact from Klaxosaur ... the (h / c) hair boy , once inside the Eva, he activated the AT camp to avoid another beast's tackling, at that moment Strelitzia broke the wall parallel to the destroyed one and immediately threw himself against the beast, began making cuts with his spear and blocking attacks so coordinated... That was a Mohorovičić class so it has medium height, but it wasn't just one, three more came to the place and attacked Strelitzia, it was obviously Eva 01's call, so the (h/c) haired boy attacked one of them while Eva's AT field covered his back from the other Klaxosaur, the Eva pilot discovered that the way to kill them was to turn them headlong and attack their cores, because the upper part of their bodies functioned as a shell, the woman of steel noticed her partner's procedure and managed to flip the remaining two Klaxosaurs in one blow and use her spear to split its cores in half... It was a somehow easy fight and nothing more came, that means the next angel would appear any time, the (h/c) haired boy should be ready but something unexpectedly happened...
Winthrop: Geez i knew you wouldn't die to such weak enemies, since there's no angel presence i let you to take a break on your worlds... *Opens the portals* enjoy your undefined time...
(Y/n)'s pov
I arrived to Tokyo-3 and it was night time, i enter to Misato's room slowly someone turned on the lights, revealing my entrance to the room, it was Asuka, she looked at me as if she was going to hit me, I greeted her but she hit me on the head ...
Asuka: Shouldn't you be somewhere else, daddy's son?
(y / n): It's good to see you too, Asuka, it's just that this Winthrop gave us a little rest and well ...
Asuka: You know what? It doesn't matter, it's good to see that you have not died without me, taking care of your back...
Misato: What's with all that noise--- (y/n)? What are you doing here?
(Y/n): Hello Misato, its a long story...
After i explained her what i was there, she told me she was going to be out for a time, she didn't said too much, that means i would be alone with Asuka!?... Oh well... About Eva Unit 01, i leave it on NERV quarters because miss Ritsuko said they would modify its defenses and something else, i went back to school but i couldn't explain it with nobody because they wouldn't understand, maybe if i say it was only pilot testing maybe they believe me? Anyway, i was on the school's roof with one of my friends, Kensuke, he was sad, i asked him and he explained how he wanted to be a Pilot like me, he asked me to convince NERV headmasters to choice him to pilot Eva 03 when it arrives Tokyo-3 but sadly i couldn't do that and if i did it, it won't work... At the end they said Asuka was going to prove it, she wasn't too excited she said if it worked she would paint Eva 03 into red colors, i was happy for her but sad for Kensuke because i couldn't do anything to help him... After that day Winthrop called us back to his universe and i didn't saw my friends again, and for making it worst Eva 01 had something strange, i didn't saw anything but i felt something Isn't right...
I was dreaming something weird, i was inside the Eva 01 but i couldn't move, there was a big black thing infront of me and my hands were stucked by something, i was killing something but it didn't saw... When i started to wake up i felt something heavy on my chest i opened my eyes to see that pink haired girl sleeping on my chest, should i move? Oh she started to move, she opened her eyes and saw me, she got close to my face...
Zero Two: Good morning Darling
(Y/n): Can you move a bit? i can't breathe...
The girl moved as i requested...
Zero Two: I need your help...
(Y/n): How can i help you?
Zero Two: Well, my partner awoke with great pain so i need another one and who could do it better than my first darling?
(Y/n): Even if i would like to help, i don't think its good change people so easy...
Zero Two: Come on! *She grabbed my hand*
She brough me to her mecha, she told me to get inside and when i did, she said we had a nice synchronization, i moved a bit and she said that we should try something called stampede mode i don't know what she did but she drained my energies, when she noticed that she stopped and ask me if i was right, i told her yes and then we got out of her mecha...
Zero Two: Then, Let me pilot with you...
(Y/n): I could allow you to get inside Eva Unit 01 but it only needs one Pilot so you would only see what i am doing... Is that okay for you?
Zero Two: Well, i guess you'll have all the fun but only if you swear next time we're going to pilot mine, promise darling?
(Y/n): I promise, but please, stop calling me darling...
Zero Two: *pouts* But darling its darling!
(Y/n): *sigh* Lets get going...
It was afternoon when we got into Eva 01 unit and started to walk until we ran into Winthrop, who had a malicious smile, he greeted us taking off his hat ...
Winthrop: Good afternoon, today's challenge has been presented in a very special way, sorry (y / n) What day is today?
(y / n): Today ... It is the test of the Eva 03 unit !!!
Winthrop: You hit the spot boy! But unfortunately an angel was close while the unit was transported, well, good luck and you survive!
Winthrop was levitating and once he moved off the road, I managed to see something in the distance in the direction of the sunset... Isn't that Eva 03?

When it saw us, it got in a jump position and attacked us with a side kick and jumped back to its original place, i won't attack, even if there's an angel there has to be Asuka inside, i can't hurt her, even if she always hit me

When it saw us, it got in a jump position and attacked us with a side kick and jumped back to its original place, i won't attack, even if there's an angel there has to be Asuka inside, i can't hurt her, even if she always hit me... Zero Two touched my shoulder with an annoyed expression...
Zero Two: Why do you let it hit you? It will kill us if you don't attack!!!
(Y/n): I know, if it smash Eva 01 it will kill me but i can't defend myself because i might hurt my friend inside of it...
Eva 01 knocked back from another kick and then, Eva 03 started to strangle Eva 01 and me at the same time... I couldn't breathe but i still refusing to fight back... Eva 03 got another two arms and started to apply more force to my neck... Zero Two grabbed my hands to move the Eva but i forced myself to not move... In that moment a weird machine stuck my hands and covered my eyes, what Is that? Is this what NERV members wanted to add in Eva 01? I heard Zero Two...
Zero Two: What is this darling?
In less than a second, Eva 01 started to move on its own...

No one's pov
Eva 01 struggle until it got free from Eva 03 or better called Bardiel angel's hands and started to strangle it with more force, inside the Eva the (h/c) haired boy pledge the mecha to stop but it continued until broke Bardiel's neck, then it started to tear appart the angel, taking off its arms, lets, and everything inside it... It was a very gross scene, even Zero Two felt disgust... Then a metal sound started, it was Asuka's plug, now the boy cried for Eva to stop but it was too late, it already broke the plug and then ended its moves...
Winthrop: WOW! I didn't believe you would do something like that, it was too brutal way to kill a friend of yours don't you think (y/n) Ikari?... Maybe you should take another break before your brain spits out of your head after such a fantastic performance...
After that, the (h/c) haired boy was crying on his room, listening to his walkman music, someone knocked at the door but he didn't care, someone got inside and put her soft hands on his hair, petting him gently...
Misato: Its okay (y/n), it wasn't your fault...
(Y/n): Why every time i got inside the Eva i do stupid things? Asuka was right, i'm the worst Pilot that NERV would have...
Misato: That's not right, nobody expected to find that angel inside Eva Unit 03, do you?
(Y/n): No, i didn't expected it too...
Misato: And we saved Asuka's plug, we found it outside Geo-front with a card from that Winthrop, it said She's alive...
(Y/n): Please leave alone...
Misato tried to reach his hand but he got away... She understood and leave the room... Now the boy was alone again thinking over and over again what he did... Someone was on his window, he looked, it was Zero Two...
(Y/n): W-why are you here?
Zero Two: Easy! I want Darling to be happy... And i wanted to tell you something important...
(Y/n): What Is it?
Zero Two: My partner wasn't sick or something like that, when we got our rest, he started to date another girl, her name, Ichigo...
(Y/n): I'm truly sorry to hear that...
Zero Two: Its alright, at least, i have you... Darling.

To be continued...
Author note: So, guys, Please vote and comment... And if you want to make this a harem, don't be afraid to tell me. See ya!