Part 1

Arghhh! My alarm went off for the third time within last 10 minutes. I hated the sound of it with all my heart. I was about to doze off again when I remebered why I set it in the first place so early in the morning.

"Oh my God!" I suddenly pulled the comforter off of me and ran towards the bathroom without wasting a minute.

I peeled off my pyjamas and started showering and also lecturing myself mentally for being so lazy. It was a very important day yet I kept ignoring the alarm.

Self Note: Do not ever ignore the alarm. Ever!

I quickly shut off the water, and dried my hair and got dressed. Thank God, I had prepared all the things I was going to wear the previous night.

I looked at the clock and realized I still had 20 minutes to get ready. Not bad!

The tea pink blouse with lace around the neckline and white skirt looked good enough. I quickly brushed my hair and let it loose. I had got the color of my hair from my mum which was dark brown and also my mother's dark brown eyes. I applied some face powder and lip gloss and wore my white sandals. I was ready to go.

My sister always said that I was not meant to be a celebrity due to my lack of fashion sense and shy nature, but becoming singer has always been a big dream of mine, and I was about to chase it... I thought smiling to myself.

My sister's name is Jennie. She is an exotic beauty and a great sister. We don't know who she took her features from because I am more like my mother and only her hair color was like my late father which was black.

I quickly grabbed my purse and cell phone and left my room.

When I came downstairs, I saw my mother making breakfast for herself and I. We lost our father when I was 18 and Jennie was 17 due to an infectious desease. It's still painful to remember that day. From that day on, my mother took double role of a father and a mother for us. I'm always thankful to her and love her to the moon and back.

"Good Morning!" I said cheerfully sitting at the dining table making her turn towards me.

"Good Morning my Jichu, you look lovely." My mother smiled at me. Ughhh I hated that nickname. It made me think of Pikachu. Not that I hated Pikachu but you get it right?

"Mom, I'm getting late. I'll just have a glass of orange juice." I said to my mother, but she gave me a look.

"Never skip breakfast specially if you're going for such a special purpose. Now quickly finish it and go." She said placing some pancakes, boiled eggs and juice.

We could never skip breakfast however late we might have been. It was a rule in our house, so I finished my breakfast and got up.

"Easy girl, you're always in hurry. You're not even late. Last night you told me the orientation would start at 9. It's not even 8." I laughed at her cuteness.

Did I tell you how much cute she was when she was lecturing me? She wasn't like typical parents who loved to direct every moment of your life. Sure she had her rules, but she was more like a friend to us. So yes, I found her giving lectures cute instead of annoying.

"My dear mum, I'm going. You can lecture me when I come back." I kissed her cheek and ran out of the house laughing.

"Good luck, my Jichu." I heard her shout before I closed the door, making me roll my eyes.

I got into my mother's car and started it. I was taking her car since I didn't have a car yet. *Inserts sad emoji*

The drive to the venue would take 15 minutes max. I was not late, but I have a habit of setting my alarm extra early and when it passes that time, I consider myself late. May be I have a phobia of running late? You know anything could happen. I could get stuck in traffic or the car might not start or I might even have an accident.

Okay, it sounded like I'm explaining myself. No I'm not!

I got butterflies in my stomach as I got near to the building. I realized that all those self-talking was just to distract myself from getting nervous. Okay, let's talk about the reason behind my nervousness. 3 days ago, I got an email stating that I had got selected as a trainee in KJM Entertainment Co. . I was so shocked that I didn't move for like 10 minutes and maybe didn't even blink re-reading the email which was token to my dreams.

To be honest, I never thought I would get selected from 500 people who came for the audition that day. I was one of the last contestants and waited from morning till evening to be called. So you can imagine how much exhausted I was. Also, that company is like the BIGGEST in Asia, and to think I got this opportunity to become a singer was a huge surprise. I was literally over the moon. My mother was so happy after hearing the news, and Jennie also called me from her trip to congratulate me.

I slowed the car when I reached to my destination. KJM Entertainment building was HUGE, literally the tallest I had ever seen. I stopped and parked the car inside the parking lot and exhaled slowly.

Time to live my dream! I thought with the biggest smile exiting the car.