Part 12

Two weeks had passed since our training had begun and my memorable encounter with the CEO. After that, I tried to be as careful as I could not to face him or bump into him. He visited us one time, but I made sure to hide behind the trainees and out of his sight. I also stayed out of any trouble.

I apologized to my new group of friends for shouting at them the other day, and they all laughed at me for being so stuck up and that it was a normal thing in friendship. Friendship? I was glad they accepted me as their friends. I always had a hard time making friends so soon but their easy-going and fun personalities made it easier to bond with them.

We were having our routine of vocal lessons that day. For vocal lessons, we were all asked to individually go to the the soundproof room next to the studio and have our 15 minutes lessons each. Every two days in a week, we had vocal lessons. We would all warm up our vocal chords for e few minutes and have lessons afterwards.

I was waiting excitedly for my turn. Part of the reason why I was excited was because of a very gentle and sweet vocal teacher. I also really enjoyed my lessons with him.

I was waiting for my turn and went to the teacher for my lesson when it was my turn.

"Good morning, sir." I greeted him and went to sit on the chair at his side.

"Good morning, Jisoo. How are you today?" He asked with the same friendly smile he always wore. He called me by my name not 'Miss Jisoo' or 'Jisoo Shi' as everyone did when people were unfamiliar with each other. He said that it was to make a friendly atmosphere and he could not stand being so formal. So I also agreed with him.

"I'm good." I replied shortly. He was so handsome that it was hard for me to look at him directly ever since our previous lessons. It was not like I had a crush on him but I always got shy around men, and I had to admit he was a very attractive one at that.

"Okay, are you ready for today's lesson?" He frankly asked. I nodded. "I remember assigning you Eyes, Nose and Lips by Taeyang. I hope you are prepared to hit me with those spendid vocals." I smiled shyly at him. He praised me the first time I sang infront of him and said that my voice suited ballads. I was very happy because I also liked ballads besides a complement coming from such an experience vocal coach and trainer was all I needed to boost up my confidence. His name was Kyuhyun. He was young despite his experience, maybe around 28 or something. 

(Kyuhyun's Picture)

We proceeded with the lesson

We proceeded with the lesson. I had some experience with vocal training before which is why our lesson was going smoothly. He had a keyboard with him and checked the musical notes I hit everytime and corrected me when it was not perfect.

He smiled every so often and complimented me that I really enjoyed the session. I thanked him at the end of the session.

"It is my pleasure, and I am very lucky to be teaching such a talented trainee. See you in the next session." He said grinning. Everything about him spoke calm and gentle. I bowed smiling and left.