Part 10

"Pinch me, Jichu. Am I dreaming?" Eva said and I unknowingly did just that.

"Ouch! You didn't have to pinch that hard." She was rubbing her arm and at the same time, glaring at me.

I didn't even know what to do and what not to do in that moment. That was the 2nd EXO member I was looking at after joining KJM Entertainment. It was too much to take for a fangirl like me.

Kim Jongin was smiling after the introduction by Mr. Lee and shock reactions from the trainees.

"Hello, my name is Kim Jongin. For those who do not know, I was a member of EXO and currently I am working as a soloist and also as a Dance Coach in my brother, Kim Junmyeon's company."

His voice was so warm and velvety. I still was not able to believe I was hearing him talk infront of me. Eva was whispering 'Oh My God' every now and then. I took her hand in mine because I could totally relate to her.

Kim Jongin continued, "I have been given the task to teach you all different kinds of dance two times a week. So on Mondays and Wednesdays, we all will meet in the studio." The trainees excitedly cheered making his not so obvious dimple show.

"Okay, so now let me hear your introduction. Please introduce yourselves."

We all started introducing ourselves. And then our second schedule with Kim Jongin began.

I was impressed with how he was teaching the trainees one by one. He was so calm and was patiently rectifying when some of us made  mistakes. I was praying and told Eva to pray for me not to make any mistakes. I was not in the position to face him anytime soon. Yes, I was one of the most typical type of fangirls you could ever imagine.

Almost all of the trainees seemed to be his fans so I could understand why they were stumbling on their steps. Everybody must have been nervous just like how I was. But despite that, he taught us all with a smile. So at the end, everybody seemed to be doing just fine.

When the schedule ended, he bade goodbye and took his leave.

"Whew! I'm wondering how I would be able to face him two times a week. I was hardly able not to make a fool of myself today." I told Eva what I had been feeling and thinking the whole time when we had dancing lessons.

"You are very weird for a fangirl. There I was, making mistakes intentionally so he could rectify me. And you were working so hard not to do so." Eva said, laughing and clutching her stomache.

"You are something else, Eva. I have no words for you." I smiled at her. She was looking so cute laughing that way.

She was right though. I should have tried to tell him I was his fan but there I was, hiding behind the trainees. I was like that when Kim Junmyeon came to the studio the other day. It reminded me of the CEO himself. I cannot forget the aura he held and the way he complemented me and looked at me.

It was not like I had a romantic feeling for him, but it was more like a feeling of accomplishment when an important person acknowledges your existance and compliments you.

"So, what should we do about our lunch?" Eva asked.

It was lunch time, so we had two choices to whether join other trainees in the cafeteria for lunch or order some pizza at our dorm.

"What about we have our lunch in the cafeteria? It would be a good chance to get closer to other trainees." I suggested her since we were not well acquainted with other trainees.

Eva agreed, and we went to the cafeteria with some other trainees. The tables were already filled with the employees and staff of the company, but we luckily found an empty table.

We had a good time with them, rather a wonderful time . I discovered that we had very funny people in our group of trainees. Specially, Lucas whose jokes were making us laugh like crazy.

He was mimicking how one trainee stuttered when she was giving her introduction infront of Kim Jongin and was defining how the other one was stretching his body. The way he was explaing and mimicking got us in fits. We all were laughing loudly. Everyone was looking at us weirdly.

"I can't believe we all are making a scene on our second day here." One trainee, jessica, said wiping her eyes. After a pause, she laughed again making us join her.

Her laugh was very high pitched and her whole body shook as she laughed.
If I contained my laughter after Lucas's jokes, I was unable to control after Jessica's laugh.

I was clutching my stomach and soothing my cheeks. Eva's head was on the table and her body was shaking as she laughed. It was literally a scene to remember.

There were seven people in our table. I could not believe I had made such crazy friends on my second day. But I could not deny that I was having a great time. I could not remember when was the last time I had laughed that hard.

We were enjoying and laughing when suddenly, everyone in the cafeteria started standing up and bowing. We would not have even noticed if Minyoung had not told us to be quiet. Her expression showed that someone important must have entered the cafeteria as she was facing the exit.

We all understood the situation. We stood up and bowed. When I faced the person, I stilled for a moment.

He had an unreadable expression on his face but his eyes showed that he was unhappy--with us? Yes, he was looking at our direction. I was getting nervous.

"Continue with your lunch, everyone. Trainees, would you mind following me to my office? I would like to have a few words with you." He announced looking at our table with the same unreadable expression he has had from the time he entered the cafeteria.

I suddenly remembered my grandma's words. She used to say that if you laugh alot in a day,  you also will cry at the end. Her words which sounded ridiculous, did not sound so anymore.

I was genuinely worried and scared. The trainees' expressions also mimicked mine as we followed Kim Junmyeon to his office while everyone looked at us with pity. I knew we would have a good time with the CEO. *Cue the sarcasm*
.
.
.

_______________________________________

Hey Readers! Long time no see <3
It took me a while to update but I did it nontheless. Enjoy the chapter and also Suho's song 'Let's Love' which was recently released and his album 'Self Portrait'.
Till next update... ❤