Part 6

Kim Junmyeon's POV:

I arrived at my building at 6:00 a.m.  sharp. That was the usual time I came to work and I hated to be late, however, I also hated to be early. I could use the time doing something else productive at home than being unnecessarily early.

I always went for morning walk right after waking up and then took a shower of course. Breakfast was the meal I had never missed. That is one of the keys to my success. After all, a well fed body could give you splendid ideas.

The two guards greeted me as I entered the building, and I bowed towards them. They were elderly men who I respected alot. Because they always did their duties honestly.

There were two traits I required from every employee working in my company: Honesty and Sincerity. If any employee did not have these two, they were fired.

I went to my personal elevator and punched the number 10 which was my office floor. The elevator had mirrors on all four sides and I checked my reflection.

'Suits always suited me' I thought.

The haircut I had looked good enough with my black hair. I had an average height of 5'9-- average for asian boys atleast. I was confident with how I looked. My fans always said that I looked like a prince. Not to boast, but I accept that I was handsome enough to attract girls left and right. But my goal right then in life was far better than few hook ups here and there.

I wanted to become a CEO after debuting as a singer. So after our group disbanded, I started my own company. The reason for establishing a music company was because I had learnt so much from my experience as a singer that I wanted to implement them in my company. I was always an observer and a leader from the begining which led me to start and run such a successful company. I was proud of what I had achieved.

Soon I reached the 10th floor and marched towards my office. I entered my office and went directly towards the large windows which showed beautiful view of the Seoul city.

This was my type of morning meditation to clam my mind and body. The sun would emerge within few minutes, and I would be graced with its astonishing colors. It would spread across the streets and the skyscrapers, and the world would slowly come under the light. It was a fascinating view I observed again that day.

I went to my desk and started my routine. After typing for the next day's presentation for BOD's meeting, I called my secretary to bring me coffee and also inform Mr. Lee, Trainee Supervisor, to visit my office.

After a few minutes, my coffee arrived and Mr. Lee also came.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim" he greeted

"Morning, Mr. Lee. Please have a seat" I replied smiling at him.

"Do you have the details of the trainees with you as I had asked?" I had informed him the previous day to make a file about the trainees.

"Yes sir, here is the file with their details." He handed me a file.

I opened it and read the details of 50 trainees one by one whom we had selected in the audition. That was the second phase of auditions we had conducted since our company was just 3 years old. But our company had been so successful that it was competing with much established and old companies. It was all thanks to my passion and my team's hardwork.

As I was turning the pages, I stopped at one of the last pictures of trainees who had such an innocent beauty that it compelled me to stare at her picture.

She had beautiful brown eyes and hair. And she was smiling beautifully at the camera. I guessed these pictures were taken on the day of audition.

She seemed familiar. I thought for awhile and remebered that she was the girl on the orientation day who seemed very nervous, and we had few seconds long eye-contact. She fascinated me with her looks that day.

I read her details which stated that she was from Seoul and a recent graduate. She knew how to play piano and knew different styles of dance. She also attended singing lessons from a well known vocal coach.

"Impressive!" I said out loud.

Mr. Lee, assuming I was impressed with his work, was standing behind me and feeding me enthusiastically with more details about each trainee. Nevertheless, I liked to know about everyone of them and train them according to their speciality instead of forcing them to do something which they did not have any talent in.

"When are they starting?" I asked him referring to their training.

"Tomorrow, sir. Today they are coming for profile picture, and they will start officially from tomorrow."

"No Mr. Lee, today they will have a little session with me. Take them all to the dance studio after they're done with the pictures." I told him after thinking for awhile.

"Whatever you say, sir." He said, and I dismissed him.

'You trainees, have a little surprise coming your way. Let me see what you have got.' I thought with a smirk.

_______________________________________
Hello guys,
First of all, thank you for waiting for the update. I will try to update sooner.
Also, this chapter was a bit shorter, but the story will get interesting from here. So you can anticipate more.

Please keep loving the story. Your love and support is all I need at the moment.  <3