>< Chapter One ><

The bell rang and I walked out of the class, ingoring the funny looks I got.

My name, it's Hanaro Kai. I'm 15 and recently came back to Japan after visiting family in America. I'm what American's call BI. I like both girl and guy genders. Due to my bright pink hair, light red eyes with dark red glasses and cherry red nail polish, most people thought I was a girl, a flat chested girl. In reality though, I am a guy.

Being in Japan, I live with my Father, a million air of sorts here. But we like living like normal people and hence the normal house in which even 'commoner's live in. We also aren't that picky with food. My dad wanted me to go to a good school, and so because we have the money, he making me go there. I personally don't like the uniform, however I'll suffer because it's better than the yellow mushroom of dresses for the girls.

The men look like blueberries. Currently though, the classes are a bit to easy for me. I'm used to the advance stuff, their just going over normal stuff. Not that I care. Just going here will make it easier to get a job else where.

I was on my way home when someone ran around the corner and bumped into me. I could tell it was one of the twins I heard so much about seeing as I'm in their class and know what they look like. I just don't know or have personally meet them.

I've only been to school here for a week. He fell on his ass and I sighed. I was like an Inch taller than him. "You okay?" I offered him my hand. I'll admit, he's pretty cute. I doubt he swings that way though...then again I heard the twins have a insest act in their club for entertaining girls. And both twins are males so maybe one of them are Bi maybe even Gay, hell they both could be.

He took my hand after a second. "Thanks...um," I gave him a smile as he stood up and let my hand go. I brought my hand back to my side. "Kai," he nodded. "Kai-san. Are you going home?" I shrugged. "I was planning on it, but there wouldn't be much to do."

He smiled a bit. "Well I'm heading out to get some more coffee, wanna join me?" I shrugged. "Why not?" He smiled more and so we started to walk toward the store. "Nice hair by they way," he commented. "Thanks, though I'll admit, I kinda miss it being purple,"

He turned his head toward me. "Purple?" "Yeah, I've dye my hair before many times. One of those times it was a shade of purple." He nodded. "What made you dye your hair pink?" He asked. I shrugged. "It was one of the few colors I had yet dye it I guess. That and starting here."

He quickly paid for the coffee and I helped him carry the bags back to the school. "Say, why don't you hang out a bit at the club? Atleast have some sweets of a cup of coffee as a thanks for help, yeah?" I nodded. "I could use cup."

It wasn't long before we got to the club room. He made some coffee and loaded a small tray with cups. He gave me one before pushing it off to serve customers to their club. I spotted most of them glancing at me. A few of the boys too.

The twins came back over and I smirked to myself mentally as I knew which was which. The one from the earlier accidently had a bit of red on his blue best. Barely noticable. But I could see it.

"I'm Hikaru," the one from earlier said, "and I'm Kaoru," the other said. "Say, wanna play a game?"
I shrugged at them. "Whats the game?" "Which one is Hikaru of course," i shurgged. They did a few twirls and shuffled with matching green hats. "Which one is Hikaru!?"

I smirked and pointed at Hikaru. Their eyes widen. "How?" I poked his stain. "Next time, make sure you don't have stains, oh, and I just meet you. What made you think I'd be able to tell the to of you appart?" I ruffled Hikaru's hair. "I need to get going, Bye Hikaru-kun, Kaoru-kun," I waved them off.

Hikaru and Kaoru, both are cute. Their Identicatl after all. But their personalities are really what determines if their cute or not. Right? It does for me atleast.