>< Chapter Four ><

I smiled at them. "But I'm not. I'm just a demon from Heaven." They were all blushing hella hard. "D-demon?" "From" "H-Heaven?" They all fainted. Luckly they were still in their chairs. I sighed and glanced at the others. Their acts are similar to what I was doing earlier. Uh interesting. I smirked. I wonder how they'll act to all this...

The next few days of hosting were pretty much the same. Tweedle de, Tweedle do, and tweedle Dumb all came to visit me. Their my regulars.

We were setting up for the club, getting the snacks and stuff out when the door opened. I looked over and as a female dressed as a hoe walk in. Had it not for me being in America, I woukd have guess she was a he.

She had shoulder length hair and big glasses. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were to big and she was very flat chested. I rolled my eyes at Tamaki as he went over to her and started to call her a he and asked about her type thinking he was gay. I bet she came into the room on accident.

I sighed and ingored them, going back to making some cookies for my guest to try as well as my little bars. Luci always enjoyed them so, eh, why not.

I hide my batch and walked over to the rest when I heard a crash. I saw a vase broke on the ground. She was paling. "You broke it!" "The betting was starting at 8 million yen!" The twins called. I shook my head. Betting? What betting?

"Well, what should we do Tamaki?" Kyoya asked. Adjusting his glasses, does he think that makes him cool or something? Tamaki got all dramatic. "Well Mr Fujioka, you know what the roman says. When in Rome you do as the Romans do. From this day forward, you will be the Host club's dog. You will serve us until the end of the year, until your debt is paid off!"

I shook my head. I saw her fadding from reality, and just as she was about to fall, I caught her. She glanced up at me in shock. I gave her a smile. "You'll get used to them, their not all that bad." She sighed.

>< the host club is now in session! ><

I smiled at my three Tweedle's. De, Do and Dumb. They were enjoying my cookies and bars. "These are amazing!" De commented blushing. She had a bar. "It's so rich and it's just the right about of chewiness! How did you get it to turn out so well?" She asked. She had had me try one of her sweets before but it was a bit dry for our likling.

"Well," I took her hand. "Maybe we can have a one on one lesson~" I purred into her ear. She was now blushing. "Could I get a lesson too!" "Me too!" Do and Dumb called. I smiled at them. "Of course," they were blushing madly now.

I laugh a little. I spotted Haruhi walk in. "Who's that?" Do asked, looking at Haruhi. "He's a commoner isn't he?" I guess the whole school is thinking she's a he. Might as well play along. "He accidently broke a vase from getting a bit scared of how touchy feely Tamaki-kun can get and bumped into it. Now he has to work for the club until his 8 million yen debt is paid off."

"Oh!" "Tamaki-sama can get a bit to much right?" "Totally! Poor guy," I chuckled. "Don't feel bad, I'll make sure he's okay around them. I mean, I may be rich, but...I've lived the commoner life, as you stated it, before." They smiled. "That's so sweet of you!" "Your so kind!!" "You'll tell us stories about those times right?"

I smiled. "Of course," however sadly the club came to an end. I saw Haruhi now looking like a Host though. Uniform and all. The boys must have upped her rank to host while I was hosting.

I walked over to her. I tapped her shoulder. She turned to me with wide eyes. "Your a host now?" She nodded. "I'm Hanaro Kai by the way. Nice to meet you Haru-chan," she shook my hand. "Please don't call me Chan." I smiled. I whispered next to her ear. "We both know your a girl, chan suits you but if I must, then hows Haru-kun?" I pulled back. She was blushing. "Let's play a game. Who'll be the last to figure it out?" She smiled a bit. "I'm gonna say...Mori-senpai," I smirked. "I bet Tamaki-kun is going to be last. Loser has to make the winner a lunch." She smiled. "Your alright with 'commoner' food?" I smirked.

"Your talking to someone who lived on the streets in America baby, all they have is 'commoner' food." She giggled a bit. "Alright."

>< the host club is now in session! ><

It was finally after school club time, and I was hosting my three. They however had an appointment and left. So I wondered around a bit. Helping the wondering girls by chatting a bit.

I spotted a red haired princess and Haruhi at a table though. Something was off. "Kai-kun?" A guest asked. "Is it just me, or is there a bad vibe with the newest host and the red head?" She looked over. "They do have a bad vibe...do you think one of them said something?"

All of a sudden the red head pulled Haruhi's tie, and screamed as she pulled Haruhi toward her. The table knocked over as did the glass plates and cups shadder on impact with the ground. Haruhi was frozen in shock kneeling over the red head as she shouted.

"Help! Help! Haruhi attacked me!" My anger boiled in me. I walked over to the bitch and pulled Haruhi up. "You have some nerve," everyone froze. "What?"

"I saw you grab Haruhi's tie and pull him onto you. This is on you, did he say something? It's just words. Get over it, the world doesn't reveal around just you." I looked at the guest. "You saw it too right?" I asked her in a gental tone. She nodded. "I did," i smiled at her and nodded. I mouthed to her 'if this bitch tries anything, anything at all, tell me' she gave me a small nod.

Tamaki came over. He helped her up and commented on how she wasn't welcomed to the club any more. Kyoya though added this to her debt. I walked over to the guest from eariler and took her hand.

"Thank you for helping me, for standing by my side." She blushed. "Kai-kun," she whispered. Her cheeks red. Suddenly there was a splash. We looked over. The twins dumped water on Haruhi. Kyoya gave her a new uniform.

Kyoya dismissed everyone, and now everyone was waiting for Haruhi to come out. Tamaki though took a peak and froze. His face turning red. I guess he knows.

"S-so Haruhi...y-your a girl?" He asked. "Biologically speaking yeah." She said stepping out. She was pretty cute. But...I personally think she looked better as a man. Cutier too.

Kyoya had a smug look. He must have known from the start. Honey, Mori, and the twins didn't seem all that surprised about this. Tamaki was shocked. Haruhi looked at me. "I guess I owe you lunch," I smiled. "I'm looking forward to it,"

They all looked confused. "WHAT?!?" Tamaki and the twins yelled. I chuckled. "We," I put my arm around her shoulders. "Made a bet on who'd find out last. My guess was on you Tamaki," his mouth opened.

"WHY ME?!?"

I smirked. "Your not the fastest to catch on. I figured Kyoya knew when he looked her up. The twins probably tried something and they figured it out. My guess on wasn't on Honey because he's shorter and would have a better look at her breast if her ever pulled her down slightly. That'd prove she had some and would be a girl. Mori...I figured since he's silent he catches things other's don't. And Me? Well I knew the moment she walked in. In America, most females look alot like how she did when she first walked in."

Haruhi was blushing. A few of the others were shocked. "H-how?" I smirked. "That was a guess, I'm pretty observent."

I let go of Haruhi. "I'm going home. See ya," I waved to them and walked out the door.