>< Chapter Five ><

I let go of Haruhi. "I'm going home. See ya," I waved to them and walked out the door.

My phone buzzed. I looked down at it. It was Cami. Cami Lom. She's an America model and on of my best friends. She's like an older sister.

Guess who's going to be modeling in Japan!!

I smiled at the meaning. So I sent her a quick text back.

Oo~ with who? Oh and you have to visit!!

I smirked at the name. She said she was modeling for the twin's mother. I looked over to them with a soft smile on my face.

I'm pretty positive you'll like her twin boys. Ask them about their club when you meet them...see ya soon.

I put my phone away as I looked away. I get Luci and Cami now. Life is getting good.

><

At the end of the following day, the hosts decided that based on the girls suggestions that I'd be the flirty type. Seeing as I am flirting, just in so many ways there isn't a type. I'm okay with it to. It's better than being the princess type of some shit like that.

That night, I looked at some more of the black mail. Especiall on Hikaru and Kaoru. Mostly so if they hurt Cami, I can get revenge for her.

Turns out Hikaru, he's the Gay twin. Offical Gay twin. That's why he leads in the incest act they do. He's had a boyfriend before too, a serect one, one who sadly passed away due to a car crash. Hikaru was more closed off after that.

Kaoru, the Bi twin, he thinks Tamaki and his foolish childness may be able to break Hikaru back into being in love. Kaoru himself apparently has a thing for cute animals and coffee. He should get along perfectly with Cami. She loves coffee too.

I fell asleep soon after that. The next day, I got up and headed out to school like normal. Classes was a bit...different. The teacher came in, but, there was someone behind him. A familiar someone. Cami.

"Class, I'd like to introduce our newest student. She's a transfer and I'm sure most of you have heard of her. Will you introduce yourself?" He asked. Cami stepped forward.

Her long wavy hair came to her hips. She had the blue flower pin Luci got for her out front and the trio of light brown/tan flowers I got her toward the back of her hair. Her big brown eyes closed as she gave her smile. Her booty blue jean shorts seem smaller in my opinion from what I last remembered. That and her loose white shirt seemed to be a bit bigger. I spotted her cowgirl hat in her hands with matching blue nail polish. She was wearing her favorite pair of shoes too.

"Hello everybody, I'm Cami Lom, I'm from America, and I look forward to being here." She gave them a small wave with her free hand. Everyone seemed to have started blushing or fangirling. She was a pretty popular model after all. "Ms Cami, will you please sit next to Mr Hanaro?"