>< Chapter Six ><

I grinned. "I guess you'll see at the party. Come on Cami," Cami nodded and grabbed our stuff. "See ya," I waved to them. "Bye! See ya later guys! I had a blast!" Cami called. She then walked with me.

Cami and I walked down the street toward my house. We agreed she'd stay with me for a bit. For catching up purposes.

Once at my house, we were greeted by silence. A normal thing. She dragged me to my room with my directions though. She dropped her bag by the foot of my bed and opened up my closet.

"We are going out, and we're getting drunk!" She called. Cami, Luci and I, we all have fake Id's. This allows us to get into bars and stuff. I smirked. I haven't gotten drunk in a while.

She pulled out my hoe tops. There was a dark red loose shirt with a few holes in it and a white with blue tie dye'd stains all over it. It was finately bleached too.

She tossed me the red one. I smirked as I caught it. Pulling off my purple vest then the button up, I laid them on the bed and glanced at Cami in my bare chest.

She smirked at me. "Nice abs," she commented. I did work out from time to time. Just not as often. I smirked at her as she pulled off her top and ended up in her black sport bra. "I see they've grown," she smirked at me. "You know it," she flipped her hair. We pulled our shirts and she pulled out some super skinny jeans that were ripped. She tossed me a black pair and kept the blue jean ones for herself.

We stripped into our underwear, and then slipped into them. I remember doing this so often back in America. I wonder if they have gay bars or something like that. Cami took off her flower pins and placed them in her hat she left on my dresser. She quickly pit on some lip gloss and ruffled her hair a bit. She looked at me. "Got the Id's?" I opened my locked draw and pulled them out. I also took my phone and she grabbed her's. "Let's go get drunk!" She exclaimed.

We walked back out the front door and started walking down the street. We spotted a bar not to far away. "Lets check it out!" Cami pulled us across the street.

We walked in, and the music was pumping. I saw a bunch of men dressed as women and women dressed up as men. A few dressed normally. The sercurity guard asked us for our Id's. We showed them. He looked at my idea. "I dyed my hair," I called over the music and took off my glasses so he could see me. He nodded and I put them back on.

With the loud beats, Cami and I danced our away over to the bar. Not giving a damn. Once at the bar, we called for a few shots. "To old friends!" Cami called, holding her shot up. "And to new ones," I called back holding my shot up. We hit our glasses together before drinking. We slammed them down and had the bar tender pour us another pair pf shots.

We talked about what was going on as we took drinks. We tell a story and then took a shot together. Cami got wasted, but I was only a little bit more sober than her. She was hiccuping and giggling at nothing. She almost fell byt I got her. The bar tender laughed.

"You can put our drinks on my tab," I showed him my Id, the one with my last name. He nodded. I had split my bank account and made another account for my fake Id. I laughed at her sorry state.

Picking her up by the arms and drapping her arm around mine as I held her waist, we struggled to get theough the crowd. We accidently bumped into someone. It was a man dressed as a female. He turned to us and smiled.