Rakifi's prediction

Mufasa and Simba enter the mandrill exhibit. The exhibit is a recreation of the African rain forest. The exhibit has deciduous and evergreen trees. There were groves of Ralphia palms. The exhibit has a couple of waterfalls. The air was muggy.

The other mandrills were in the trees. They were eating bark, monkey chow, apples, ice lettuce, romaine lettuce, oranges, and potatoes.

Their eyes are small and close-set and sunken and they have prominent brow ridges. Their cheeks are ribbed in range in color from bright blue to violet, with scarlet along the bridge and the end of the nose. They have the long body fur of the color of olive to brown. They have a small bread and neck are the color of yellow. They are stout-bodied and have a small tail. Their pad buttocks are pink to crimson with shading to bluish at the side.

They reach Rafiki's tree. The tree is an ancient baobab tree. They entered into the tree. On the tree, there were paintings of the male lions and the lionesses. There were also fresh paintings of the lion cubs.

Rafiki was humming while he was preparing to commune with the spirits. He turned around and saw the two lions.

Rafiki said, "Mufasa what brings you here?"

Mufasa said, " My son, Simba has been having dreams of a girl."

Rafiki said, "Hmm interesting. Tell me about these dreams, young Simba."

Simba told Rafiki all about his dreams. Rafiki was quiet the whole time that Simba was talking.

Rafiki then said, "This girl you describe to me is a warrior!"

"A warrior?", said Simba

Rafiki said, "Yes, a warrior of da people!"

"What kind of warrior?", said Simba

Rafiki said, "She's da slayer!"

"What's that?", said Simba

Rafiki said, "There's a prophecy that says: Into every generation, there's a chosen one. One girl in all da world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against da vampires, the demons, and da forces of darkness. To stop the spread of their evil and da swell of their numbers. She is da slayer!"

"I'm confused.", said Simba

Rafiki said, "Don't worry Simba you will understand in time."

"What do you mean?", said Simba

Rafiki said, "She'll come here soon, sooner you think."

Simba and Mufasa left the mandrill exhibit with more questions than answers. They are going back the way they had come. They walk in silence lost in their own thoughts. They realize that they were back at the lion exhibit. The rest of the day was nothing exciting at all, they were seen by people all day long.

That night Simba dreams of a clock that starts with 730 then it suddenly starts to go down till it stops at 223. Simba woke up with a start. He looks around and the cubs were sleeping. He went back to sleep not knowing that what he dreams is counting down to something.

A/N: season three: episode 22: graduation day part two
season four: episode 15: this year's girl
Season four: episode 22: restless