Bath time

Simba went deep into the cave. Simba overheard the other volunteers talking about a new volunteer coming. He saw the lionesses and the other cubs. The cubs were playing fighting each other except for Nala. There were the other lions laying around with the lionesses. Simba went to where Nala was. Nala has orche colored fur and brown eyes just like her mother Sarafina.

Simba went to Nala and said, "Hey. Nala."

Nala said, "Hey Simba." Nala was being cleaned by her mother.

Simba said, "Come on! I just heard about a new volunteer coming."

Nala gritted her teeth and said, "I'm kind of in the middle of a bath."

Then a tawny fur lioness with brown eyes name Sarabi came in the cave and said, "And it's time for yours." Sarabi picks Simba up by the scruff of his neck and lifts him up to the ledge that she is on. She starts to licks him, her rough tongue was getting rid of the dirt from his fur from his adventure outside. He begins to protest.

Simba said, "Mo-om!" He tries to wriggle free but Sarabi still got him between her paws.

Simba said, "But mom why? I'm clean!"

Sarabi said, "You're dirty from your adventure with your father. Today is when you and the other cubs are being shown to the public for the first time." She continues to bathe him in cat style. Simba reacts.

Simba said, "Mom! You're messing up my mane! Eww yuck!"

Sarafina finished cleaning Nala and she starts to clean her other cubs. Sarabi finished cleaning Simba. The other cubs came running up to their mothers. The cubs stood with their mothers. The other mothers cleaned their own cubs.

Nala said, "So what about the new volunteer? It better not be dumb?"

Simba said, "I learn that her name is Muffy. No, that doesn't sound right. Fluffy, that's not it. Tuffy, nope, uh Huffy, or is it Ruffy? No is it Puffy or Stuffy? Oh, now I remember it's Buffy!"

Nala said, "What kind of name is that?"

Simba said, "I don't know but it sounds silly."

After the other cubs had gotten their bathes done. They let the cubs go their way to where they need to be when they are presented to the world. The lionesses and their mates stay where they are. The cubs got to the cage that is their sleeping and feeding area that is inside a building in the zoo. They have to wait for their handlers to take them to their play area.