The Magic Box

The Magic Box has oak bookshelves with books on magic. Some tables have stars and moons tablecloths that have crystal balls, jewelry, and charms. There are glass containers of trinkets. There is an oak cabinet that has candles in it. There is an oak table that has books on it. The light blue counter has a glass container that has charms, ouija board, and daggers inside it. Behind the bar, there are ingredients, the cash register, and three hanging lamps. The walls had light blue wallpaper, and on it, pictures are hanging. The upstairs has shelves of books that on dark magic, which is forbidden. The tile floor has a rug.

There was an older man with golden rim glasses. His name is Rupert Giles. He's from England. He has graying brown hair and green eyes. He is well built. He is 6 feet. There were three girls and one boy sitting at the table that has the books on it. One girl has red hair and green eyes. She is slim, and she is 5'3 feet. The second girl has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is stocky. She is 5'4 feet. The third girl has light brown hair and brown eyes. She is slim. She is 5'6 feet. The boy has light brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a muscular built due to being a construction worker. He is 5'11 feet.

The red-haired girl said, "Hey, Buffy! Hey, Dawnie!"

Buffy said, "Hey, Willow."

The blonde-haired girl said, "H...Hey Buffy. Hey, Dawn."

Dawn said, "Hey, Tara."

Buffy said, "Hey, Tara."

Willow said, "Dawn patrol, huh?"

Buffy said, "Yep."

The brown-haired boy said, "So Buff, what's you and Dawnie going to do today?"

Buffy said, "We're going to the zoo, Xander."

The brown-haired girl said, "Zoo? What do you do at the zoo? Do you poke and play with the animals?"

Xander said, "No, Anya, you look at the animals."

Anya said, "Well, that sucks and sounds boring."

Tara said, "I have never been to a zoo before."

Willow said, "Tara and I are going to the zoo today also. We saw in the newspaper about those lion cubs that were born in the zoo. There are twelve females and ten males."

Tara said, "They are born from different females, but their father is the different male lions."

Dawn said, "One of the lion cubs has a mark on its shoulder, and it is one of the male lion cubs. His name is Simba."

Buffy thought, "So the cub has a name interesting. Simba"

Buffy said, "So what are their names?"

Willow said, "Sarafina and Leo are the mother and father of Nala, Mheetu, and Chumvi. Nirmala and Bailyo are the mother and father of Zuri, Tiifu, Askari, and Sahasi. Janna and Sorak are the mother and father of Tanzama, Ananda, Kasi, Imara, and Kula. Zira and Ni are the mother and father of Nuka, Mohatu, Vitani, and Kovu. Uru and Ahadi are the mother and father of Rani, Kiara, Kion, Shabaha, and Kopa. Sarabi and Mufasa are the mother and father of Simba. The only male lion that does not have a mate or cubs is Taka or Scar."

Buffy said, "Where did you get this information?"

Dawn said, "From the newspaper, duh."

Buffy saw Giles. She got up from the table and walked to Giles. Giles saw her.

Giles said, "Hello, Buffy."

Buffy said, "I need to talk to you."

Giles said, "Of course."

Buffy said, "Privately."

Giles said, "Yes, of course."

They went to the training room that is in the back of the store. They went inside the training room. The training room has swords, battle axes, and knives on the wall. There is a target hanging on the wall. There are blue mats on the floor. A green couch is situated against another wall away from the exercise equipment. There is an exercise bike, weights, a pommel horse, a punching bag, and a vampire dummy.

Buffy told Giles about her dreams about Simba. Giles took his glasses off and starts to clean them.

Giles said, "How long this had been going on?"

Buffy said, "Since October 1st and each dream is different."

Giles said, "I'll look into it."

Buffy said, "Thanks Giles."

Buffy left the training room.

Buffy said, "Come on let's go."

Dawn, Willow, and Tara got up. The four of them left the Magic Box.