The Summers Family

Buffy went to the kitchen. The kitchen has oak cabinets and drawers. On the kitchen counters, there is a coffee pot and kitchen Knick-knacks. There is a microwave above the stove and oven. There are two sinks and a island bar. She saw her mother and her little sister.

They were eating breakfast. Her mom was drinking coffee and eating a bagel. She was reading the newspaper. Her mother has blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She is built slim and she is 5'7 feet. Her name is Joyce Summers. Their father is absent because their parents are divorced. Her little sister was eating three different kinds of cereal in one bowl. She has blonde/brown hair and brown eyes. She is built slim and still growing. She is fourteen years old.

Joyce said, "Buffy can you take Dawn to the Sunnydale Zoo?"

Dawn said, "Mom! You promised to take me to the zoo."

Joyce said, "Dawn, the art gallery is going to have a big shipment coming in and I need to be there. Can you do this for me, Buffy?"

Dawn said, "Okay."

Buffy said, "Yeah sure, I'm going to the zoo anyway to sign up to volunteer there for my zoology class."

Joyce said, "Did you read the newspaper? There are an article and pictures about the lion cubs that were born in the Sunnydale Zoo from a pride of lions that were transferred from Zimbabwe."

Buffy looked at the picture of the lion cubs and saw the lion cub with the mark on its right shoulder. Her breath hitches in her throat. She realizes that the lion cub is real and not a figment of her imagination. She grabs the scissors out of the drawer and cuts the picture of the lion cubs that are in the newspaper and put the picture in her pocket.

Buffy said, "Mom, how are you doing? Any headaches?"

Joyce said, "Buffy I'm okay, but thank you for asking."

​Buffy said, "Mom, last time you passed out and end up in the hospital. Dawnie you better not get possessed by a hyena."

Dawn rolls her eyes and said, "Like I'm going to if you're around and I'm not like Xander."

Buffy grabs a blueberry muffin and scruffs it down. Dawn got up and put her bowl and spoon in the sink. Joyce got up and put her mug and plate in the sink. She starts to wash and dry the dishes. Dawn put the dishes away in their proper place.

Buffy said, "Oh on the way to the zoo I need to stop at the magic box. I need to tell Giles about something."

Buffy took the pictures of the lion cubs and looked at them.

Dawn said, "Like what?"

Buffy looked up at Dawn and said, "Just about my dreams is all."

Then Buffy and Dawn left the Summers' residence and is headed to the magic box. They got to the magic box and went inside the shop. Buffy was meeting her friends there.

A/N: Season one episode six: the pack
Season five: episode four: out of my mind