Lawliet

Walking through the rainy streets of London with your (favorite color) umbrella and coat with black rain boots that were splashing  water where you walked. Today was dark and gray you but you didn't mind you loved the rain it helped plants grow, it was pretty and at the end of a rainstorm there is always a rainbow. So you didn't mind you went by the park by the Wammy Orphanage and waited at the bus stop for the next bus to the cafe. You waited there when you noticed the boy sitting oddly on the park bench he looked to be your age. He was soaked, he didn't move just he sat there he looked lonely your curiosity got the best of you and you walked over to him you held the umbrella over his head. He looked at you his dark orbs stared in to your (eye color ) ones . "don't want you to get a cold" you said and handed him the umbrella "but you will get a cold" he replied you put the hood from your rain jacket on "I'm fine I got my coat" you smiled sweety he took the umbrella and held it over himself "thank you" he looked down. He had black shaggy hair a white shirt and baggy blue jeans in truth you had seen him before all by himself and you thought he was kinda cute. The bus passed by without stopping you sighed "sorry I made you miss the bus" he apologized "no problem I can just walk to the cafe" you  said " perhaps I could walk with you that is where I was going "  he stood up he held the umbrella over both of you and you headed for the cafe.

He walked little funny but you thought it was cute "I'm (y/n) by the way" you introduced yourself "I'm Ryuzaki ,(y/n) is such a pretty name" he said you looked down to hide you blush "thank you". You walked into the cafe at the counter the women asked you what you wanted " strawberry shortcake" both you Ryuzaki said at the same time you both looked at each other in surprise "okay two strawberry shortcakes coming up". Ryuzaki picked put a table and you two sat down. The woman brought your cake and you talked for what seemed forever you guys had a lot on common you both started to like each other. " Miss (y/n) what to think about Kira? He asked "he's nothing but murder,in fact I'm on my way to Japan to talk to the Kira investigation so I can bring him to justice I'm a detective" you said "really so am I....." He smirked "what do think about L?" He took a bite of cake "L? Well he is my inspiration I would love to meet him in the investigation" you geeked out for a moment about L. "Well maybe you don't have to wait until the investigation" he said you look puzzled "what do you mean?" you asked  "what I mean is I am L" he replied  "what? seriously?!" You gasped " you are (first name last name) I hired you to be on the kira case right? I hired you because you were the one of the best and I've seen couple times around the orphanage there is a 98% change that I am attracted to you" he admitted your face twas turning red he was blushing to I believe there is a 97% percent change that you feel the same way" he said you nodded "please fly with me to Japan we can get to know each other better" he commended and you of course accepted. When you were finished eating he paid because he wouldn't let you pay and you guys left together. Now holding hands you walked down the sidewalk and the sky was cleared he kissed you on the cheek and there was a rainbow.